I suggest you ...

Able to search or find a Customer by phone number

when looking for a customer it should be able to use any of their info not sure thier name ie: phone number, address etc.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For quickbooks online the availability to search for phone number to locate customers.

• Judy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Needs to search through all alternative telephone numbers. Also be able to put a first name next to the number. Ex: John = cell number, Mary = cell number. Identify mobile numbers name.

• JEREMY M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOOK UP A CUSTOMER BY THERE PHONE NUMBER. WE GET 75 TO 150 CALLS A DAY WHERE WE NEED TO LOOK UP CUSTOMER EACH TIME. HAVEING TO ASK THEM FOR THERE FULL NAME. LETTING US SEARCH BY NUMBER WOULD MAKE THINGS MUCH FAST AND KEEP OUR HAPPY WITH LESS TIME ON THE PHONE PER CUSTOMER.

The change to find customers by their phone number does not work from the main customer page and does not work for mobile numbers which is all most customers have today.

• nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make customer and vendor data searchable by phone number. Any phone number listed in the customer data should come up with a search. Its a function in the desktop version why not on the online version.

ABILITY TO SEARCH CUSTOMER BY PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL IN QBO. THIS IS A FEATURE USED FREQUENTLY IN DESKTOP VERSION! PLEASE ADD BACK ASAP!

• adcopy1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UNDER THE COSTUMERS TAB THERE SHOULD BE A WAY WHERE WE CAN LOOK THE CUSTOMER UP BY PHONE NUMBER ALSO.

ABILITY TO SEARCH BY PHONE NUMBER is a MOST HAVE feature lost in QB Online. Will convert back to desktop JUST for this feature. It's nice to ask a customer for their phone number when you can't remember their first and/or last name.

It would be nice to be able to look up a customer by just typing in their phone number. A lot of times the customers have different names on their checks.

I would love the option of looking up a customer by phone number. In some cases it would be more efficient, in other cases it's a necessity!

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Customer Center

Feedback and Knowledge Base