I suggest you ...

Allow the ability to delete any excluded transactions PERMANENTLY

Allow the ability to delete any excluded transactions PERMANENTLY from any account. It leaves everything looking very messy.

498 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    RyanRyan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • geoffgeoff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what do quick books do about such forums? Ignore? Just a medium for purchasers to vent their spleens. QBO simply doesn't care to fix something so simple

• Geoff BGeoff B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

couldn't agree more- truly daft system to delete transaction or account and still find them littering reports. Daft. As for deleting multiple transactions one by one? Well we had 5000 downloaded transactions transposed credits for debits- and have to delete them all manually one by one. Idiotic

• Monroe CapitalMonroe Capital commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very important feature. Please implement. For one the bank feeds don't work. When I reconnect, it creates multiple entries. It creates a nightmare to isolate every transaction and map them into / out of QB.

• Shirlene GrantShirlene Grant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow transactions downloaded from bank to be deleted instead of excluded. My balances in QBs and Bank are never in agreement.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QB Online won't match to the same check number that was entered at the time the check was written and is requiring me to make two entries for the same transaction. I either need to be able to manually match OR be able to delete the later, duplicate transaction.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this feature needs to be added. It should have been added in the last update.

• NicNic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This has not been completed. You really need to sort this out Quickbooks. Thinking of changing back to MYOB.

• MaryMary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This appears to NOT be working. I have excluded transactions that are already in my registers, then opened the excluded tab and deleted them. They are still showing up-Even in OTHER REGISTERS. This is CRAZY!

• ScherazadeScherazade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WOOHOOO The masses have for once been heard (or it was fixed simply to clear out useless data in millions of files... which QB no longer has to store)

• DanDan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why was this marked as completed? If I am missing some steps on how to do this, please let me know, but right now this looks like this is still not possible.

• Chris laneChris lane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! I went from QB Online to Desktop and have over 200 credit card transaction that show up with every download and I can't get rid of them!!!!!!!!!

• ColletteCollette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow the ability to bulk change class and location, like you can with G/L Accounts within the Vendor center.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base