I suggest you ...

Batch invoicing

Batch invoicing! PLEASE! Allowing the set up of one invoice that is then applicable to multiple customers. You have batch statements please add batch invoicing! Anyone with membership fees needs this!

543 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    deb weltmandeb weltman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

99 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom DonlanTom Donlan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION RE BATCH INVOICING FEATURE DEVELOPMENT:

I have a company that offers software as a service to swim and tennis clubs and other entities. These entities can have up to 300+ members. They are looking for a solution to their annual invoicing of members that automatically sends email invoices and tracks collections as well as integrates into their accounting.

While Quickbooks is a strong product it does not allow for batch invoicing for annual dues. The initial setup is a time consuming process and a major impediment to my recommending Quickbooks to my customers.

I see that there is already a batch feature in the customer section for generating emails and reports.

My question is whether or not there is a batch invoicing feature in development where a club can generate an annual dues invoice to all members (without individually setting up each customer). If there is such a feature, when is it planned to become available.

I would like to note that this is a very common issue for a whole range of your customers - homeowners associations (ours has 650 members), and any other organization with annual fees.

• HelenHelen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch invoicing! PLEASE! Allowing the set up of one invoice that is then applicable to multiple customers. You have batch statements please add batch invoicing! Anyone with tuition fees needs this!

• Sam HughesSam Hughes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I have just found that this is not a feature on the system. Couldnt believe it. QB can we please please have an update on this?

• Ralph HowarthRalph Howarth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Batch invoicing needs to be implemented with a companion enhancement of variable merge field coding support in the statement memo line. This supports having a template or recurring transaction that can be reused and applied on multiple customers but have an automated while intelligent memo line. Templates also need to be direct debit aware so that customer messages within the invoices can be just as intelligent so auto payment customers are not doubting or forgetting they already have a payment scheduled.

• Frances AndrewsFrances Andrews commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We just switched to QBO and I was very disappointed not to find I could do batch invoices. I probably still would have switched; however, that is a big negative in terms of my time. We have a homeowners association with 200+ members who must be invoiced monthly. Thanks for considering this soon!! I see this it has been on the to do list for a long time...

• Beth PuckettBeth Puckett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this option!!! I have 350 member society that I need to invoice an assessment to and it was so easy on the desktop version. Why is it not available in the online version? It would be so helpful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every year I have 200+ students I have to send identical invoices to. Painful to indiviudall copy & create

The ability to post batch invoices in a quick entry system to save input time.

Here we are a year and a half later and still no batch invoicing. Please, please, please work this out. I used batch invoicing on the old Quick Books system and then had to go online. Please add it on the new program - PLEASE!!!

Please create batch invoicing for quickbooks online! We currently are manually creating invoices for each of 300 of our clients.

• BettyBetty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! I desparately need this. I have membership levels that desktop version allowed me to create batch group lists for. Now I can't and have to do each one individually and 135 invoices per month takes HOURS. Please fix.I can't even add a column to the customer list to show me what customer type they are. This is frustrating me.

• Bryan KrillBryan Krill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be incredibly useful and time saving if we could create one invoice and be able to apply to multiple customers at once.

I would love the option of creating batch invoices for our school! It would make sending out tuition statements so much easier!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base