I suggest you ...

Recurring ACH payment

We are being told that our competitors are offering a recurring ach method, without the billing client having to enter in the bank ach information every time. Please consider making this an option, like the recurring credit card information. Thank you

348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what good is it if I cannot click on the ach icon to process the receipt as ach payment

• Michelle Austell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, Please, Please add ACH service to your options. A lot of my clients want to pay monthly but will NOT use a credit card.

Need to have recurring ACH payments. The lack of this service is enough for me to move away from QB Online to another service like Xero.

• JIm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's a pill do have the bank process ACH online monthly/automated and have to manually update QB.....this isnt hard....just make a it a memorized transaction like a monthly recurring invoice

• eric@unitedtax1040.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a must have, currently I have all my recurring clients setup through my other merchant account (BluePay), I only use my QBO merchant account on once and done transactions that I email to my clients. I want to be able to do all my merchant transactions with QBO, but this is a deal breaker for me. I bill over $6,000 recurring transactions a month and I will not process them through QBO at the credit card rate.

• Dave Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a feature that MUST be added. The marketing materials for QBO make it sound like this is already supported.

• John B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This seems to be such a basic feature that is missing. Now I have to deal with my bank, quickbooks and a third party payment collection service and merge all three. BS.

• John M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is insane that QBO doesn't offer this. I don't understand how it can compete with Freshbooks, et al without such a basic invoicing feature.

• Alex Montano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NEED THIS ASAP.... i had to find a different solution, i would love to be able to integrate through intuit.

• Fred Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it should be possible to collect manually or auto recurring payments.
        i do manual ACH collections, but it is awkward, and just a work around.

This is keep us from doing any recurring transactions within Quickbooks. Once ACH is accepted, we'll move over all billings. This isn't a difficult thing to add... what's the deal?

• Stacey Kulla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need this feature also. I have clients that do not have credit cards and we had prior arrangements in writing to take weekly billings out and I have to use the desktop edition as a dumby file to process the re-occurring or do through the merchant center portal which is not ideal. Please fix asap, I know it was suppose to be an option by March 2014 and all we have to date is the payment method E-Check, but it's linked processing with a credit card.

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This keeps me from moving my QB desktop to QBO. As an accounting firm and a payroll processing company, we collect payments on a regular recurring basis, and our clients LOVE it. Bells and whistles are nice, but if it means I have to log in to another program, pretty just doesn't cut it.

PLEASE make this available in QBO (like the credit cards are). If we can use QBO in our own firms, it's easier to sell it to clients.

• mp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously, what the hold-up? Aside from the decreased merchant fee...

• jorge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My service is simple and my customer are ready to pay, but the 3.4% that I will be charge by using a CC is to high for me to take at this moment. 90% of my customers want a recurring automatic monthly withdrawal from their bank account, but I have to go to a different provider like paySimple to be able to get this service.
        Honestly I do not understand what is the problem to do this if QB can do it with CC and DC, also the AHC payment can be done using the invoice online. so I see that is just one step that QB is missing to ofer this tool to users.

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base