I suggest you ...

Ability to make Direct Deposit 1099 Contractor payments

How about bringing back being able to pay contractors through payroll?

1,514 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ginger_w commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is imperative that QuickBooks Online be modified to permit users to pay contractors via direct deposit. It is terribly inconvenient to be unable to do so!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to make direct deposit payments to our contractor manager. This is not an employee so I understand that the direct deposit feature is not available for non-employee contractors. Thanks!

I was told several years ago that I would someday be able to direct deposit payment to my vendors, so I could eliminate printing and mailing checks. The last time I checked, this was a beta format in all states except California and New York (where our business is). When will this option be available?

• cbush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to pay vendors with direct deposit like I used to do

• Darrell DeVeaux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to actually take this feature away now since I had it with the desktop version and have to tell people I now cannot offer it anymore. That coupled with the many problems we are having with the Versacheck integration with QB Online (maybe not directly a QB problem) but it's making paying vendors a huge hassle now!

I would really like to see the ability to pay 1099 Contractors through direct deposit. This is extremely important to my business.
        Thanks

• Jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The old version of quickbooks had a link to the IPN and now we have to log in separately to pay bills. It should be easier to pay bills, just like it is easy to have a customer pay an invoice online and have direct deposit for employees. Please fix this!!

Allows us to pay individual 1099 contractors using direct deposit feature at no charge.

• cbush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to pay vendors by direct deposit. I Used to be able to do this on the desktop version.

I would like to have the ability to pay vendors right out of quickbooks Online. Is this a possibility ?

Please provide a solution to pay vendors and bills out of Quickbooks Online through Online Bill Pay.

• armelho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pay vendors directly from quickbooks instead of having to sign into my bank, is this possible?
        I had this feature with the desktop version of quickbooks I was using

Please get the procedure set up so a payment to a vendor can be done via direct deposit.

Please add electronic check payments to the online versions.

It is a basic feature that has been with QB for years and is a feature that is required for any user that has online banking.

Without that feature it require users to go to their banks online bill payment service and initiate a payment. This harkens back to the 90's when we had to use a third party check payment service.

Need to pay vendors by direct deposit/eft or ach through Quickbooks Online...please add this feature.

• keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pay anyone with direct deposit not just 1099 vendors. IE shareholder distributions etc.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Payroll

Feedback and Knowledge Base