I suggest you ...

Ability to make Direct Deposit 1099 Contractor payments

How about bringing back being able to pay contractors through payroll?

1,464 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JenniferJennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The old version of quickbooks had a link to the IPN and now we have to log in separately to pay bills. It should be easier to pay bills, just like it is easy to have a customer pay an invoice online and have direct deposit for employees. Please fix this!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allows us to pay individual 1099 contractors using direct deposit feature at no charge.

• cbushcbush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to pay vendors by direct deposit. I Used to be able to do this on the desktop version.

I would like to have the ability to pay vendors right out of quickbooks Online. Is this a possibility ?

Please provide a solution to pay vendors and bills out of Quickbooks Online through Online Bill Pay.

• armelhoarmelho commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pay vendors directly from quickbooks instead of having to sign into my bank, is this possible?
        I had this feature with the desktop version of quickbooks I was using

Please get the procedure set up so a payment to a vendor can be done via direct deposit.

Please add electronic check payments to the online versions.

It is a basic feature that has been with QB for years and is a feature that is required for any user that has online banking.

Without that feature it require users to go to their banks online bill payment service and initiate a payment. This harkens back to the 90's when we had to use a third party check payment service.

Need to pay vendors by direct deposit/eft or ach through Quickbooks Online...please add this feature.

• keithkeith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pay anyone with direct deposit not just 1099 vendors. IE shareholder distributions etc.

This is essential and should be a high priority for QBOL developers!

What good is moving everything online when you can no longer make electronic (online) payments to Vendors as you could offline. The purpose of moving online is to take advantage of its interconnectivity -- not lose function!

You can pay contractors (1099) with DD in the stand alone product of Payroll, why can't you with the new quickbooks bundled program?

• Greg GerberGreg Gerber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Quickbooks online. It seems rather silly that I have to go to an offline version to pay someone online. Isn't it basically the same software to pay an employee via direct deposit than it would be to pay a vendor?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree QB online should be able to pay Contractors electronically with direct deposit for the contractor.
        managepayroll.com which is QB payroll can do it, so QB online should be able to do it.

• GlennGlenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We deal monthly with the same group of 1099 contractors who are also small business owners trying to make a payroll. It would sure be nice to make direct deposits into their accounts and support them by getting them paid in a sure, timely manner.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base