I suggest you ...

Ability to make Direct Deposit 1099 Contractor payments

How about bringing back being able to pay contractors through payroll?

1,464 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should really be able to Direct Deposit for Vendors we 1099, especially when the option to Direct Deposit for Employees is available. We use 1099 Contractors on a Weekly basis, with no end of this anytime soon. There is no way for them to pick up a check, so how am I now supposed to pay them weekly with out Direct Deposit?

I would like to have the ability to pay vendors via direct deposit within QBO with QB Payroll directly rather than IOP. Thanks for considering!

It would be extremely useful to be able to send payments to Vendors using ACH.

Institute the capability for Quick Books Online Simple Start users to pay 1099 contractors via direct deposit.

• Austin MAustin M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please offer the ability to customers to electronically pay 1099 / corp to corp vendors!!
        I am currently able to electronically direct deposit W2 employees, and need the ability to also direct deposit 1099s. I've been told all year by quickbooks "oh, it's coming!" but have yet to see that happen.
        The bandaid currently offered by quickbooks to electronically pay vendors, known as Intuit Payment Network, is awful...so bad that I tried it and resorted back to paper checks

I would like to be able to use direct depositing for my Independent Contractors.

We should be able to pay contractors and vendors by setting up direct deposit through our quickbooks account. This would make life so much more simpler for us!

• Jen MJen M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I just switched from desktop to online for the last quarter of the year and didn't realize I'd be loosing this feature!

Add payment method of via electronic transfer, such as the popular bank cell phone apps...all of my payments are done that way now, not with checks..yet the program only allows for "printed check' or 'handwritten check' when i pay a bill... What about 'electronic payment' just for tracking purposes so it doesnt add a check number in the register...

Feedback and Knowledge Base