I suggest you ...

Ability to make Direct Deposit 1099 Contractor payments

How about bringing back being able to pay contractors through payroll?

1,514 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • acadogan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What we really nedd is a way pay Vendors via direct deposit formo QuickBooks Online!!!. cash flow management and payments are what businesses need, NOT how to delete Transaction not in QBO. Come on people, please focus on whats important for a business to run. paying Vendors using direct deposit is a needed priority!!!!

• Tina Nowak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

make it so we can pay vendors via direct deposit like we could on desktop version. Had I known this was not an option I would not have switched to QB online Plus

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a feature where I can pay my vendors/contractors by direct deposit? If so, I would like to set up this feature. Thanks.

It seems like QB online cannot support paying vendors with direct deposit. This option is only available for Employees.

Wouldn't it be helpful having direct deposit functionality for vendors as well and save some trees, postage, saliva, lost checks etc...?

We should really be able to Direct Deposit for Vendors we 1099, especially when the option to Direct Deposit for Employees is available. We use 1099 Contractors on a Weekly basis, with no end of this anytime soon. There is no way for them to pick up a check, so how am I now supposed to pay them weekly with out Direct Deposit?

I would like to have the ability to pay vendors via direct deposit within QBO with QB Payroll directly rather than IOP. Thanks for considering!

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Payroll

Feedback and Knowledge Base