I suggest you ...

Ability to make Direct Deposit 1099 Contractor payments

How about bringing back being able to pay contractors through payroll?

1,514 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi -

I'm developing an app that allows you to easily pay your Quickbooks Vendors online and record the resulting Bill Payments. It does require both you and your vendors to setup a free, one time account with a service called Dwolla which performs the direct deposit. A working beta is online at www.quickwolla.com, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!

Hi -

I'm developing an app that allows you to easily pay your Quickbooks Vendors online and record the resulting Bill Payments. It does require both you and your vendors to setup a free, one time account with a service called Dwolla which performs the direct deposit. A working beta is online at www.quickwolla.com, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!

Hi -

Thanks!

Hi -

I'm developing an app that allows you to easily pay your Quickbooks Vendors online and record the resulting Bill Payments. It does require both you and your vendors to free, one time account with a service called Dwolla which performs the direct deposit. A working beta is online at www.quickwolla.com, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!

Hi -

Thanks!

Hi Folks -

Thanks!

Hi Folks -

I'm developing an app that allows you to easily pay your Quickbooks Vendors online and record the resulting Bill Payments. It does require both you and your vendors to setup a free, one time account with a service called Dwolla which performs the direct depost. A working beta is online at www.quickwolla.com, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!

Hi Folks -

I'm developing an app that allows you to easily pay your Quickbooks Vendors online and record the resulting Bill Payments. It does require both you and your vendors to setup a free, one time account with a service called Dwolla which performs the direct depost. A working beta is online at www.quickwolla.com, I'd love for you to try it out and let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!

• admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are looking to pay our 1099 Contractors through QBO payroll via direct deposit.

• Marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only reason I am not using QBO. I am staying with Desktop until then. I had signed up for the trial and converted everything over. When I found I couldn't DD vendors, I scrapped it.

• Stan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where are you on updating the program to allow for contract workers direct deposit?

• Skip Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, unless you really read all the fine print you think you have this capability with Quickbooks Online.

• trey.backes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The lack of direct deposit for vendors is a major shortcoming in QBO that keeps my clients from switching from desktop to QBO.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature as soon as possible. It just doesn't make sense that you can do that in the desktop version, but not in the online version.

• claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so that we are able to pay vendors or contractors that are not employees through a similar payroll system as the one you have. It would also be nice to be able to automatically send them their 1099-MISC through the Quickbooks dashboard.

• Diana Rothermel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We were paying our 1099 vendors with the desktop version and now, since we upgraded to online, we can't. They were used to this service....please allow it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QBO and QOP should support the same contractor payment options that we have in IOP. I just moved to QOP thinking It was a ‘like for like’ solution but now I’m left without a way to pay my contractor community.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Payroll

Feedback and Knowledge Base