I suggest you ...

943 needed!

Payroll needs to add the 943 form! Many people use it, QB needs to support it!

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add Form 943 to your family of payroll forms please. We have many many farmers and agricultural employers who want to pay their taxes through QBO but this is not currently an option because this Form is unavailable. Let's make it as easy as possible for our farmer clients to use QBO payroll!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when will the 943 be added!! This is a huge need in the QB community!
        What a huge oversight on their part

just switched farming client to QBO, did not realize 943 was not supported, would love to see this added!!

• april masters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add the 943 employers (have been told by QBO support that it's available in the desktop payroll, but not online - come on!

Need to have this form for our clients who use QBO. Otherwise, they will resort going back to the desktop version.

• Lynda Koch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FARMERS FEED AMERICA. PLEASE ADD THE FORM 943 OPTION FOR FARMERS. I WONT BE USING QUICKBOOKS ONLINE IF 943 IS NOT AN OPTION FOR 2017. THIS WOULD BE THROWING MONEY AWAY!

Quit treating accountants like idiots and allow Accountants to make payroll changes and transfers between accounts in an Accountants copy!

• Jocelyn Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is it better to comment and vote on existing requests or start new ones? I see 12 different Form 943 requests/suggestions with a total of *56 votes!* Please, please add this Form to Online Payroll!

There are currently 12 different Form 943 requests/suggestions with a total of *56 votes!* Please, please add this Form to Online Payroll!

YES! I've been requesting this for several years now. I have several farms using Online Payroll and form 943 is needed! Electronic payments and efiling of the form.

• twloewen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Support farmers taxes - add form 943 - yu used to offer that in the pre-on-line days. I don't want to go outsied of the qb system to file form 943

• drew.page@quinnorganic.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add tax reporting for Form 943- Agriculture companies. I really like the user interface of Quickbooks Online but I refuse to refer it to more of my clients without the ease of 943 tax reporting. You have it in Enhanced payroll for desktop it cant be that much more difficult to move it online. Thank you

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Payroll

Feedback and Knowledge Base