I suggest you ...

NEED to VIEW STATEMENTS UNDER SHOW TRANSACTIONS

Need to EASILY VIEW old and new STATEMENTS. What was once a ONE step after choosing a customer is now a SEVEN step process.This is STRESSFUL and FRUSTRATING. After crying on Monday and starting all over agin on Tuesday I called Customer Service Only to find out that to view statements you Now need to 1.) Choose REPORTS, 2.) Choose STATEMENTS, 3.) Choose a date range, 4.) Choose all customers or one, 5.) Run report, 6.) Choose ALPH, 7.) Scroll down and choose the customer. PLEASE give us back the function to view all statements possibly under the SHOW TRANSACTIONS option. This is critical to my business as I compare statements from one month to the next for consistancy and accuracy before mailing out the new statement. Viewing each individual invoice is time prohibitive, inefficient and unbearable. If this function is not made available I will look for another bookkeeping system with a new provider. I don't need to pay Quickbooks for the frustration, stress and certainly the TEARS!

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    newyorkfilly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Customer Center