I suggest you ...

Remittances

Remittance advices need to show credits as well as invoices, otherwise the payment does not match the remittance advice.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  QBO TeamAdminQBO Team (Admin, QuickBooks Online) responded  · 

Thank you for your patience and support, this one has been a long time coming and we will continue to enhance the look and feel of the remittance advice. You should now be able to see the credit notes applied on your remittance advice.

kind regards,

QuickBooks UK team

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • QBO TeamAdminQBO Team (Admin, QuickBooks Online) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi fellow QBO'ers, thank you for your patience with this one. If you check your remittance advice, you should now see the supplier credit showing.

please contact our support team if you have any further questions,

Thank you, have a great weekend.

QuickBooks Online UK team

• aDAMaDAM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why has this not been fixed yet?
        We have suppliers that send us 100s of invoices and credits each month and the fact that the credits don't come up on the remittance is horrible!!!

• CCCCCC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be fixed. The suppliers get confused if payment in bank is less than what's shown in the remittance advice. Invoices and credits applied should be shown in the remittance advice.

• debaladdindebaladdin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For many months now I've been complaining about the fact that I must hand write credits on a Remittance Advice before sending it to a vendor. It's ridiculous that the credits are not printed, along with the invoices being paid. It is very time consuming.

Feedback and Knowledge Base