I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,130 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add a signature to my checks for the online product like you have in your download product. I am very disappointed that I have to sign all my checks now.

I am away from the office and cannot sign checks like I did from the desktop version. Please re-instate that option asap. Now I cannot do payroll while I am out of town because I am not there to sign the checks.

We need the ability to add a signature graphic to the check printing for both types of checks included in the online version.

Add the ability to create Change Orders for customers. Also add electronic signature when printing checks. Lastly, ability to add Overhead and Profit option to the bottom of an estimate and invoice below the subtotal.

Have electronic signature for all printed checks. This is available on desktop version.

I hate having numerous stamps in my desk, QB 2012 has the option to have a signature on checks. I am VERY frustrated that the online version does not offer that.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base