I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,075 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. For someone like myself who has a long last name, this time saving idea is a life saver. Moving over from the desktop version, this was a complete let down and almost made me go back to the desktop version.

• TziryTziry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just like the desktop version has the feature to upload a signature pic to the check to print, so should the online version have that option.

Please add the ability to have an electronic signature to PO's and Pay checks

I don't like that there is no feature for printing signatures on checks the way that the desktop version did.

I would like the option to be able to add a signature image to checks and paychecks on QBO, This option is available for the desktop version, but doesn't seem available yet for the online version.

it would be great to be able to print signatures on the checks like what is available in the desktop versions of quickbooks. we print hundreds of checks a week and this would help save time

thanks

I'd like to be able to print signatures on checks like you can in desktop QuickBooks.

Add an option to add a Digital Signature to Checks. With the option of checks over a specified dollar amount requiring two signatures.

We need electronic signature on our checks because we run payroll from a different distant location. Please guide us on how to do it.
        Thanks

i would like the ability for electronic signature on checks. An a/p clerk or other employee without check signing ability should be able to prepare a check run and notify the signatory it is ready. the Signatory should then be able to sign into QBO, review the checks and then approve the run (or selectively omit certain checks). Once that is done, the non-signatory employe could print the approved checks with a signature on the check.

Two tings I would love to see
        1- be able to put a shadowed logo on invoice
        2- Check signature

I would like to add a signature to my checks for the online product like you have in your download product. I am very disappointed that I have to sign all my checks now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base