I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,075 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

126 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see digital signature capability for check printing! I have used it in the desktop version and am disappointed that it is unavailable in the online version.

Is this something you're working on? If so, what is the timeframe for implementation?

Add the ability to print a scanned signature on to checks. LIKE YOU CAN IN DESKTOP VERSION.

Before I purchase QuickBooks Online I need the ability to print my electronic signature on my checks. Is this currently possible?

Why can you not set up the ability to place an electronic signature on vendor checks with QuickBooks Online? Is there a way around this using another software?

would like to see the option to add a signature like when preview or editing a check- sometimes electronic signatures need to be made and not having this option its hard to know where to put the signature.

3 things that would really enhance QuickBooks online:
        1. Be able to assign the chart of accounts to tax lines like you can in QuickBooks desktop
        2. When you mark a vendor as a 1099 Vendor, it would be awesome if a flag would pop up each time you enter a transaction for that vendor until you receive a W-9 Form from them. This avoids the mad rush at year end.
        3. Be able to add an electronic signature to checks.
        Thanks!

Simple: add a functionality that will enable USERS to add Electronic Signature on checks issued.

I would love to see an option to add e-signature to checks. Hand signing each individual check issued gets tedious.

The ability to add your company letter head on the check. Also to be allowed to add a signature line on the checks if we would like.

• Patricia NewtonPatricia Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We could import a signature for our checks in Quickbooks Pro. What is the reasoning for why we can't do this in QB Online?

We would like to have the electronic signature on the checks as it saves us plenty of time in signing the checks. We are using Enterprise Solutions and it has the feature and makes it so convenient.

• Patricia NewtonPatricia Newton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It makes no sense that we can't insert a signature on our checks and paychecks when we could in other versions of Quickbooks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base