I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,130 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a business owner is out of the office, digital signature would make the business process more convenient for everybody.

• Justin Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really disappointing that you cannot print a signature on checks on the Online version but you can on the desktop. This would be very helpful. Can allow for two signatures to be placed. One printed and the other hand signed. Would allow, i.e., a Treasurer to enter check information and have their signature automatically print and allow a President to verify the check, print them, and hand sign for two signatures for a multi-state organization to do this without seeing each other face to face.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add printed signatures on checks!!! Just like the feature we had on the desktop version!!

Who wants to sign 100 checks. NO ONE. Not having this functionality obsoletes the efficiency of the process.

At a certain payables volume, business owners don't want to have to sign a bunch of checks drafted by their accountant. They appreciate the option to just review and distribute the checks vs having to sign them all. It would be great to be able to add a digital signature to the check printing function. Thank you.

-Ronique Chambers, cpa

• Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree as long as strong security measures are put in place so that the signature cannot be move or used from one client to another.

I had the ability to upload signatures for checks when I used the desktop version. It was very convenient and efficient. Now I have to manually sign every check. I print checks all the time. It is very time intensive.

• Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the option to load a signature digitally so checks print with signature and so accountants can send checks for owners without having to have the owner sign manually.

• Adrienne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love to be able to email paystubs, direct deposit contractor paychecks , print paychecks on a 3 check to a page and print signatures on paychecks and select an employee as no check this payperiod.

• jetlinesinc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hear! Hear! I hope QBO hears! I rely on this feature a LOT and will go back to desktop if it can't/won't be added.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base