I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,130 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

128 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This definitely needs to be added! Crazy that this and so many other items are available on QB Desktop but not Online. No wonder I hate this product and only use it because the client's want it, but if this isn't added soon, they will lose my clients, too.

• Selina Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been wondering this as well. Way to busy and lots of checks going out. Don't have nor want to spend the time signing checks!!!!

This feature needs to be available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to add the feature of having my signature to my checks in order to save me time. I have to sign approximately 29 checks every pay period.
        S.F.

• Clarence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is anyone reading these requests?
        it's been out there since 2012 and we're in 2017!
        very disappointing. online is where software is moving towards... but without this feature, qbo is moving backwards.

• James Shiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ditto the comment: Business owners are busy and don't want to sign all the checks. This is a no-brainer.

Must have feature!

• Greg Martinez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add the feature to print the electronic signature to QB online. You already have it in the desktop product.

Business owners are busy and don't want to sign all the checks. This is a no-brainer.

Please, add electronic signature and stamp to the online version, as soon, as possible!

Please add an option to add e-Signature to checks. They are too numerous to always hand-sign

• bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need an electronic signature to print on regular checks as well as the payroll checks within Quickbooks Online. I know this feature is available in the desktop version, please make it in an online version as well!!!

• ELI LUCIO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks quickbooks online for making my life easier,,,,,but it would be better if allowed to add signature when printing checks.

• Andy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be very useful as signing or stamping large volumes of checks is very time consuming. Please consider adding this feature.

Please add digital signature, and also the option to use blank stock checks. Please. The sooner the better.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base