I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,036 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

120 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently this feature has bee requested for almost 5 years with no results. it's a basic function. why the hold up?

Please add this feature. I have had employees not be able to cash their check because it is not an electronic signature.

• Susan McMurraySusan McMurray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add signature capability to Quickbooks online. I just mailed an unsigned check because I was so used to checks printing with a signature at my other job; It didn't even occur to me that the first check I printed and mailed would not include a signature. This is a much bigger company than the last one I worked for. It is not realistic that I can get 20 checks a day signed. If Quickbooks does not provide that feature, is a third party app available? I would be willing the put the checks through to printer twice

• Phil WarnerPhil Warner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am new to quickbooks online. I have run quickbooks for years on my desktop. I would just print the check with my signature on it and done. Now I have to sign every single check. If I had known I would have to do this, I would have never switched. Please make it available online.

• SharonSharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all the comments posted. It is vital to have this feature for our clients.
        Many other payroll programs have this feature why not QuickBooks??
        I seriously wonder if anyone in customer service or tech support are reading these requests. It seems like a simple fix.

• anonymousanonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if security is the issue here then with all the new devices with ID touch security it should be easy to make it extra secure. Please consider implementing the feature of e-signature I am constantly on the go and its a pain to sign the 30 something checks a day when you know its a feature that can be set in place.

This definitely needs to be added! Crazy that this and so many other items are available on QB Desktop but not Online. No wonder I hate this product and only use it because the client's want it, but if this isn't added soon, they will lose my clients, too.

• Selina WalkerSelina Walker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been wondering this as well. Way to busy and lots of checks going out. Don't have nor want to spend the time signing checks!!!!

This feature needs to be available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to add the feature of having my signature to my checks in order to save me time. I have to sign approximately 29 checks every pay period.
        S.F.

• ClarenceClarence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is anyone reading these requests?
        it's been out there since 2012 and we're in 2017!
        very disappointing. online is where software is moving towards... but without this feature, qbo is moving backwards.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base