I suggest you ...

Electronic Signature on Checks: E-Signature, Electronic, Digital, print or scanned

Add the ability to upload a signature image that can be printed on checks.

1,348 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature as it is time consuming and pointless to print checks and then sign them, hoping no errors are made. Reprinting if any errors are made and then signing again. What a waste of time!

It's a step back switching to QBO from QBDT. Please add ability to print signature on checks.

It doesn't makes sense that the desktop version offers this simple feature but the online version can not.

• CaBathtubs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or the ability for clients to sign our estimates as proof of approval! This is important for the home improvement field as some clients like to mess with companies and pretend they didn't approve something and therefor wont pay for it. A lot of our estimates are done over the phone and so being able to email them an estimate of the work that will be done will allow us to accept approval and organize better.

• Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add ability to include e-signature on printed cheques. Currently have to leave pre-signed cheques in the office for staff to write. Would be better and more secure for staff to print cheques through Quickbooks online so wouldn't have to leave signed cheques around.

• Mel Orecklin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PrintBoss Online for QBO ($12/mon or so) will print on blank cheque stock which is a major assist to preventing fraud. It also allows printing of up to two signatures with rules.

This is my work around.

I'm shocked QuickBooks does not have this functionality. Now I have to download POs sign, scan, upload and email.

I don't understand why this capability wasn't included in the development of the online version. I could print my checks with an electronic signature with the desktop version.

• Tom Casady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would allow me to write checks when I am out of town, but have checks in my office printer on which to write.

• John Murley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature. It would be very helpful to those of us with high check volumes.

• Jeff Potter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE add this feature to Quickbooks online. Its absence has caused our company no end of misery even as we have grown to otherwise really appreciate the benefits of using Quickbooks in the cloud.

currently this feature has bee requested for almost 5 years with no results. it's a basic function. why the hold up?

Please add this feature. I have had employees not be able to cash their check because it is not an electronic signature.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Expense Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base