I suggest you ...

Put the reminders list and recurring transactions list on the homepage, or on the toolbar on the left side of the screen. Thanks!

Easy access to recurring transactions and reminders is crucial. This is one feature I consistently used in the desktop version of Quickbooks and would love to see it on the online platform.

505 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Danielle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminQBO Team (Admin, QuickBooks Online) responded  · 

Thanks for submitting this suggestion!

To address this feedback, we have added a Tasks list on the QuickBooks Online home page. One of the tasks that can show up in this list is for recurring transaction reminders.

When there are recurring transaction reminders pending, there will be a task in the list that will link to the reminders list page.

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reminders list was an invaluable tool to getting my work done and not missing things each week.

• Carol Heck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I may be missing something, but I do not see a Tasks list on the homepage. We need not only a tasks list but a reminders/to do list to add those items not necessarily considered a "task".

I need to see this too - I am totally frustrated with OB online. I am ready to scrap this and start over....

I have recurring transactions that are due but there is no task list showing up. This is a big deal! I need a task list!

Please put the reminders back that used to show up. This helped me with things such as payroll taxes due, payroll due, and bills that the deadline was approaching. Surely there is a way to add in a reminder function!

I have seen the reminders list but it should include all upcoming tasks such as payroll taxes etc

I have seen nothing so far of a task list. I have had numerous reminders in my reminders list but no task list.....

Further clarification, please. Been through many recurring transaction reminders and still no task list...

Also add running reports to the reminders, Right now all you can do is email reports on a schedule. My clients already get too many emails.

• Heidi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is no task list above the Income bar on my home page.
        There IS a recurring transaction that needs to be done.

Therefore, your clarification is false.

After spending two weeks researching alternatives to Quickbooks I have concluded that your near-monopoly in the accounting community and stranglehold on payroll systems makes it infeasible for me to throw your piece-of-crap software down the toilet where it belongs. So if you are NOT going to BOTHER to fix the features that the community clearly wants, could you AT LEAST do us the courtesy of not cluttering up our inboxes with false information.

• AdminQBO Team (Admin, QuickBooks Online) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

To clear up some confusion, here are details about the current status of the Tasks list on the home page:

1) The Tasks list will only show up when there are active tasks that need attention. When it is present, the tasks list will show up above the Income bar on the home page.

2) Here is the current list of tasks that can be shown on the task list:
        - Reminder for recurring transactions
        - Error notifications pertaining to recurring transactions
        - Error notifications pertaining to email delivery failures for statements.

We are working to augment the task list with additional tasks as well.

Thanks.

QBO Team

• Dan K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IT seems that INTUIT has Missed the MARK AGAIN!

this request is not JUST FOR REMINDERS RELATING TO RECURRING TRANSACTIONS!

But also the REMINDERS for e-mailing Estimates and Invoices

LAME is an understatement

This task is not completed. There is no task bar on the home page as stated. Lame.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base