I suggest you ...

Need Vehicle Mileage Tracker / Miles Tracking / Mile Log / Report for Reimbursement or IRS Tax Return

Need Mileage log / Mile Tracker to Track, Report , Log, Bill Customers, Employee Reimbursement or for IRS Tax Return. Or link to MileIQ app.

571 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

158 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jenny GaoJenny Gao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature of what you have in QB Self-Employed to QBO. I chose QBO because I thought it would have all the features of QBSE plus additional features and being able to use it on a desktop. It was disappointing and I wonder how I can track my mileage and input into QB. Would rather keep bookkeeping/accounting in one place than going to other apps all over the place. Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this... I'm a web developer and am always traveling to meet with clients. I need a way for myself and my employees to track their mileage.

It's crazy that this incredibly useful functionality only exists on the cheaper version of QB. Please can we have it - I need it!

Agreed, a mileage tracker in QBO is almost a necessity. I love the aspects of QBO, but need a mileage tracker. We have investment properties and I need to be able to track mileage for each of our units. If this isn't added, I will have to explore my options elsewhere.

• Kerry JacksonKerry Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see a built in mileage tracker in QBO. I would venture to say that most of us who use this services are "self employed" and would like to take advantage of the mileage tracker that is in the less costly Self Employed version of QB. Please enable this feature for QBO.

• Tracey MillerTracey Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpful, and since we pay the higher premium for QBO i don't see why we aren't given access to the tool you already have in the lower-cost Self-Employed version?

• Gordon MillerGordon Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE please please just allow us higher-value subscribers access to the same mileage and expense tracking tool you give to the Self Employed version. This should be a no-brainer! You already have it, it appears to work well, and yet because you only have it in the Self Employed version i've been spending hours figuring out a way to down-grade my subscription with you. That's not a good business case for Intuit or it's customers - please make this easy fix.

• SheryllSheryll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just seen the self employed mileage checker on my daughter's quick books self employed - please make it available for QuickBooks Online please!

• KHastonKHaston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure why this feature is only available in the cheapest version of quickbooks (self employed). Please add this feature to quickbooks online! Travel is usually a big part of any business' expenses-I know it is for mine.

Adding my voice to the chorus of people who want to see a built in mileage tracker in QBO. We pay more money for QBO considering it's a monthly fee (vs one-time purchase for QB desktop). We NEED to see this feature please.

• Jonah VaughanJonah Vaughan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the mileage tracker in Self Employed available to the other "more expensive" packages.

QBContractor version - under the employee tab include a mileage / reimbursement (for meals, parking, tolls etc.) for employees to get reimbursed when they use their personal vehicle and personal credit cards and then the employer can turn around and bill the clients as needed. currently employee uses and excel sheet and the accounting dept has to input data on checks to get them reimbursed but would love to have this changed so when employees do their time sheets they can also do mileage and reimbursable per job also.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quickbooks self employed has a built in mileage tracker! Why does the upgraded online version not support this? While using the quickbooks milage tracker I was impressed with the ease of use and quality of the feature. Better than the third party apps! Please integrate into Online!

• Michael HarringtonMichael Harrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need my QBO to include a mileage tracker app, manual and automatic entry would be most helpful. Take a look at MileiQ, I'm in demo mode and it looks great with good features but a hefty mo or yr fee.I'd like to keep all this info in my QBO app.

• Nathaniel HoytNathaniel Hoyt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see the mileage tracker in Self Employed available to the other "more expensive" packages.

• NaomiNaomi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The automation feature of tracking mileage in Self Employed is the BEST mileage tracker I have ran across. I found it AFTER purchasing and setting up QBO completely. Why isn't this feature in QBO?

• DhalsimDhalsim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A mileage tracker, like the one in QB Self Employed, in Quickbooks online would be VERY useful! I would think this would be quite possible to integrate as it already exists as a feature in Self Employed?

• Brett JenningsBrett Jennings commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Integrate a built in Quickbooks mileage tracker for Quickbooks Online, the same as the Quickbooks Self employed option has.

• James JJ JohnstonJames JJ Johnston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am utilizing the independent contractor addition. I had a vehicle change. Your system does not allow me to add multiple vehicles to track mileage. I want the ability to be more exact and want to keep the history in place for a previous vehicle. The vehicle I have now and utilize for business is not the same as 2 years ago. Please review and consider allowing multiple vehicles and keeping exacting mileage for those said vehicles.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base