I suggest you ...

Business Identities! Logo / DBA's

PLEASE create "Identities" so it is easier to update Company Name, Logo, Email Address etc for our multiple DBA's. Currently we have to change at least 3 or 4 types of data in two different locations and upload a different logo every time we invoice from a different business. AND OF COURSE - since the invoices are online, any standing estimates or invoices are likely to show the WRONG logo / data as it pulls whatever info is active. This MUST be fixed and is a huge PITA and embarrassing for customers of one DBA to see their invoice branded for an unrelated DBA. Seriously. This needs to happen yesterday. Thank you

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PCGPCG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam BelebczukAdam Belebczuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is desperately needed. It's a major hassle to manage this each billing cycle with my customers, and it's making me consider a 3rd party app for my invoices, which means that Intuit would lose out on the merchant fees from the invoice payments they will no longer be handling for me.

• Kyle LobisserKyle Lobisser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bump! Desperately need this feature. I'd even pay extra to upgrade my account to have this, as understandably it is a more complex business feature.

• Phillip HellerPhillip Heller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems like this can be done with location tracking and sub-businesses. What I'd like to see is a drop-down on the top of the browser window to select the active "business" or "location", and then for users to be linked to one or more of these locations/businesses.

Finally, I'd like for each location/business to have a different set of default/standard forms.

Feedback and Knowledge Base