I suggest you ...

Add a "print mailing labels" feature.

I should be able to easily print mailing labels by just selecting names from my list of members, customers or vendors, click "Print" and be done with it. All the mailing label companies I'm sure have printing templates that should be easily incorporated into QBO. I shouldn't have to do a mail merge with MS Excel and Word just to print a label. I find it hard to believe that QBO doesn't have this, as every bookkeeping program I've used over the last 20 years has this already.

266 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

60 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lillian HarrisLillian Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe that I can't create mailing labels from QuickBooks online. I thought that Quickbooks online was supposed to be an improvement over the QuickBooks desktop, which this is not. This is a huge disappointment and imposition.

• David RayburnDavid Rayburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i agree, QB needs to get with the times or get out of the business. everything is a hassle with QB.

• Rob SidonRob Sidon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i just converted to QBO.. and am HATING it.. i run a simple business that you'd think QBO would be able to handle the basics.. at every turn it was "well.. not really" I've been stunned.. but then to find QBO can't print shipping labels.. it's like a restaurant that doesn't offer forks and napkins.. just knives and spoons.. C'mon.. after you print the invoices you want to send them.. are we supposed to write em by hand????

• Teodosio A Galvao JrTeodosio A Galvao Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bill out monthly and this is a HUGE hassle for me. Luckily I still have my quicbooks 2010 software. It is so much extra work keeping my client list up to date in two programs just to be able to easily print mailing labels. Talk about going three steps backwards. I am trying to get my customers to all except email invoices but its like pulling teeth with customers. Please, make this an option already. it is 2017.

• ReneeRenee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This need was identified 3 years ago. Please work on this or at the very least update us on your progress. It is extremely inconvenient and an oversight on your part.
        All businesses need to print labels for a variety of reasons. Thank you!

• Tim KeelerTim Keeler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%. Desktop was so nice for this...I often times wish I hadn't switched simply due to having to spend some many countless hours typing in customer addresses. For the amount of money we are paying this should be done and should have been done from the get go.

• Vivian GraeberVivian Graeber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our business sends out an annual Holiday card, and every year we have to type out our labels. It is VERY time consuming and frustrating that any software we use will not export our customer list to make labels. This seems to be a problem for a lot of businesses we talk to. It would be a great improvement to see.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Doesn't even work to export to Excel. The first, middle, and last names are all in one field! Poor!

• leannwaltersleannwalters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desktop Version was a dream and so nice even if I only wanted to print a selected few. This is my biggest beef with online.

• AllieAllie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is becoming a huge pain in the butt for me to do manually. I have several clients who require me to send printed tear sheets with their invoice. Not everyone can be emailed. I NEED to be able to print labels like I could in the old desktop version.

• amatoslawncareamatoslawncare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is imperative that Quickbooks online customers have the ability to print customer address labels directly from Quickbooks without having to export it to Excel and adjusting information and columns! This is vital for small businesses!!

• markmark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please could QB print a customer's address. even onto a piece of A4 - would save a load of time doing it manually.

• Christine BensonChristine Benson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want something easy to make the labels and send the invoices. Too many of our members and customers are not into paying online. They want a paper copy to pay from, and I really want some way to make those labels that I need!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base