I suggest you ...

Multiple Invoice Templates!!!

Need multiple invoice templates so you can send invoices with different logos to different customers. I have two divisions that use different logos and this feature is the reason I have not moved from quickbooks to qbo

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Helen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The time adds up. Why have the ability to create multiple templates but not allow the correct logos on the template.

• Paula Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client who has two divisions has to change the logo every time she uses a custom invoice for one of her divisions! A five minute transaction now takes 2 to 3 times longer to accomplish! Not a happy situation!

• Grant Mills commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is a must many companies have more than one business, so they need to make templates for sales with different logos. Please fix ASAP

• SJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep I've just spent the morning looking into this function, as it was something I had and enjoyed about QuickBooks desktop. We have two divisions and two logo's and I have to keep swapping the company logo manually when I send out invoices. Time consuming

• Fred commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. This can be an issue for a lot of companies. We need to do the same. A new division is in the process of being set up but we can no longer use QBO because we cannot generate a different invoice with the other logo.

All the accounting remains as is with the parent company but we can't have a division. Classes are good but "no separate logo"????

• Laz Ryan Lackner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. Trying to run a dba through classes and I can setup different invoices, but only being able to have one logo is aggravating.

• Tripp Howell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I really need this. I'm changing my business model at the end of the year and need this at the beginning of 2015. I need QBO to offer mutliple logos and company/division names on invoices and everything the customer sees. I'm currently a QBO customer. I hope I don't need to convert to something else.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base