I suggest you ...

Add print and email to Refund Receipts.

Add a 'print' and 'send email' button the the Refund Reciepts section of Quickbooks, just like on the other sections of the site.

When I issue a refund, my customer needs something to be sent for their records. At the minute I am having to create a Credit note, send it to the customer, then delete it. Then create a refund receipt. It would be much easier to have that all in one section.

Please add this as a feature next time you update the site!

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    info shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

41 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Polis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We desperately need this function as well (print and email refund receipts)

• jminer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow printing the refund receipt....I need it for my records and it is difficult to print the page as it shows as web=page.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A PRINT OPTION ON THE REFUND PAGE. MY REASONING IS THAT SINCE THE CUSTOMER HAS ALREADY PAID FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE BUT MAY HAVE RETURNED SOMETHING OR DECIDED NOT TO USE A SERVICE THEY WERE ALREADY CHARGED FOR I WOULD GIVE THEM A REFUND, WHICH I CAN MAKE THE INVOICE IN THE SYSTEM BUT I CAN NOT PRINT ONE TO GIVE TO MY CUSTOMER FOR THEIR RECORDS.

• clarence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to print credit refund receipts and send the customer a copy.

• kristen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Print Refund Receipts

Right now you cannot print the customer a copy of the refund.

I need this as well. For our nonprofit's annual audit, we are required to print out the refund receipts and have them signed by an authorized director. Quickbooks Desktop had this functionality!

Should be able to "Save and Send" when creating a refund. Need to keep the customer in the loop on any CC transaction.

• Amy Culbertson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need ability to print refund receipt as it shows on screen for cash refunds, not in check form (it doesn't show "refund receipt" on it either.

• dennis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Send a customer a refund receipt.
        I can create a refund receipt, but QBO will not allow me to send the refund receipt to the customer. How am I to provide the customer written evidence of the receipt if I can't send them the receipt?

11-6-14
        I want to be able to E-Mail a refund receipt. Why is this option not available. My customer wants proof that I processed their refund. I have no way of doing that. Please advise.

Print and Email Refund Receipts
        The refund receipt is currently not useful. It only generates the record of a refund.
        We need to be able to print the check and the refund receipt in an Invoice-styled format. We are also not able to send this document by email to the customer.
        These two things alone make the document pretty useless.

Should be able to print or email refund receipt w/attachments like the sales receipt.

• Ms Loh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this urgently as the desktop version shows the credit note that is being offset against the invoices in the payment voucher.

• Lydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a Print option to Refund Receipts and to Payment Receipt. It is greatly needed. It has made my life soooo difficult not being able to do this one little thing. I have to do a screen shot and open it in paint, then crop, and it is just such a hassle. Please , Please do this.

Please provide a way of emailing refunds to customers so they know one has been processed. Can't even print a statement indicating the order and refund together. Please!

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base