I suggest you ...

Search Transaction Description

Allow me to search the transaction description.

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jsulaiman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a way to search inventory by description keywords. I also want a way to select a product and see who it has been sold to.

• Janet Navarro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's unbelievable how many features QuickBooks Online downgraded on. There are SO MANY things wrong with QB Online. I thought that maybe I'd get to like it after using it for a while, but it never happened. I still hate it and wish we never switched from QB desktop. I agree with the "search transaction description" request.

• Ron Halfon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this an issue? I feel like a simple search in a database is one of the basics in any website/application. this is a must have!

• Geoffrey Boutros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have well over 3000 different sku's in my inventory. We have to be able to search for items based on their item description. If I do not know the part number for one of these thousands of items, I have to search for it. Not being able to search the description makes it a lot harder.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to find things in the Product & Services category by being able to search by name or description

NEED TO HAVE A FILTER BUTTON FOR DESCRIPTION UNDER PRODUCT AND SERVICE - JUST LIKE THEY HAVE A FILTER BUTTON BY NAME.

In 'Products and Services' make another search that will search in description section. Being able to only search 'Filter by name' is useless if you don't know the product name/number. So a search box for Description would be very helpful.

Line discount - not all products/services on an invoice are eligible for a discount making it inappropriate to use the % discount option at the bottom of the form

I need the ability to search the Product/Service List by description, VERY IMPORTANT

would be hugely helpful if there was the option to search by description in products and services, we have a huge range of products and it is time consuming to have to look up the item codes

would be a real help if you could search for items by description as well as code

Search or filter by description, I really need this, without this option QuickBooks is very slow for me.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Banking

Feedback and Knowledge Base