I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

1,109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

131 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a client has a past due invoice and I want to "Send reminder", it chooses to send a reminder for all open invoices, not just the past due ones. It needs either the option to choose which invoices to send or the option to send only the past due ones.

• MIC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another strong vote! I currently pay someone to do this and it's a pain. It's a common feature in other products (Zen Cash, I'm looking at you).

Would like to be able to send automatic reminders for overdue invoices at set intervals.

• timothy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be a fantastic addition to your system if an automatic reminder could be sent on the due date of an invoice. This might be a good option for those who use online payments but not for those who rely on mailed payments as your system couldn't know if the payment was sent or not. If the invoice has online payments turned on then the system could recognize a payment as received or not. I try to send reminders and have found that the payments tend to come in on time. Thank you for listening.

P.S. I love the product you have given us!

• jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to get automatic get notification when an invoice goes over 30 days past due? Can I set it to give me notification when an invoice goes 30 days past due and then again at 60 days past due?

Is there a way to set up automatic reminders to clients that an invoice will be due soon?

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! I agree with others, should be relatively simple but would be great to stay on top of specific customers who forget to pay on time, but pay immediately when reminded. Should be turned on/off for each customer. Thank you.

• Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! It makes so much sense and doesn't seem that complicated. Thank you!!!

• dotcominfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, creating batch statements for overdue invoices does a good job, but you have to remember to do it and I have customers who get confused by statements.

This is a solution for people who don't like, or are bad about keeping up with reminders for overdue invoices - and, it's a scenario for emailed invoices only.

Rather than statements, I would love a feature that you could enable or disable which does automated follow up on invoices, using a reminder email (based on a template preferably) and attaching the invoice.

Basically, I would want QBOE to start automatically reminding/nagging the customer of their invoice(s) when due, and then every 7 or 14 days thereafter. Being able to control the interval and frequency of automatic reminders would be awesome.

I don't like doing the accounting anyway, so this would just make it less painful if I didn't have to spend my own time chasing down late payers.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base