I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

1,002 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this! It makes so much sense and doesn't seem that complicated. Thank you!!!

• dotcominfo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently, creating batch statements for overdue invoices does a good job, but you have to remember to do it and I have customers who get confused by statements.

This is a solution for people who don't like, or are bad about keeping up with reminders for overdue invoices - and, it's a scenario for emailed invoices only.

Rather than statements, I would love a feature that you could enable or disable which does automated follow up on invoices, using a reminder email (based on a template preferably) and attaching the invoice.

Basically, I would want QBOE to start automatically reminding/nagging the customer of their invoice(s) when due, and then every 7 or 14 days thereafter. Being able to control the interval and frequency of automatic reminders would be awesome.

I don't like doing the accounting anyway, so this would just make it less painful if I didn't have to spend my own time chasing down late payers.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base