I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

1,109 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

131 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to set an automatic invoice reminders to be sent to the customers after the due date (overdue).

an auto reminder that lets the customer know that their bill is late and needs to be paid. I think fresh book has the feature.

and

overdue balance added automatically to current invoice.

In Recurring Transaction field we should have choice of automatic reminder AFTER invoice has been sent for UNPAID invoices...not only BEFORE choice that currently exists...that way recurring payments that are not paid allow us to set reminders (by days) that AUTOMATICALLY get generated so many days AFTER Invoice date without us having to log in to our account and resend manually

recurring email reminders for clients with recurring service. Also, make it an editable email layout for my own wording.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES this would be great - an auto reminder before it's due and IF past due, too!

• accounts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability to have automatic reminders emailed to customers that are overdue, so they keep getting chased up and pay their bills!!

• accounts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability to have automatic reminders emailed to customers that are overdue, so they keep getting chased up and pay their bills!!

• gopal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For each invoice, you should be able to send reminder emails that the invoice has not been paid and that payment is due.

• contact commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the desk top version you had an options to pay $15 a month for a service that was integrated into quickbooks to automatically resend outstanding invoices after so many days past due and continue to do so until the invoices are paid. This was an amazing features and I know you have apps by other people to somewhat the same thing but is is not as easy as the one you use to offer.

• mattgrauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the actions column and the option to send and past due notice for customers who receive their bills via email

The one thing that lets Quickbooks online down when compared to Freshbooks is the lack of an ability to set up automated invoice reminders

Overdue invoice. Automatically sending reminder is very convenient. I wonder if there is an option to preview the invoice without leaving the screen.

• cbraly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow us to send out a past due email reminder to all past due clients at one time.

FreshBooks is the king of online invoicing, however I'm happy to switch to QuickBooks Online. However, I'd greatly appreciate if you add the ability to have a preset/template message sent automatically to customers.

Example: when an invoice is due in 21 days...just as FreshBooks does, have an auto-message sent on day 14 (a "reminder"), as well as day 22 (a "late notice").

FreshBooks allows an automatic charge to be applied to late invoices. Please add this feature so I don't have to keep up and manually apply a late charge to every single invoice.

Thanks.

Would love to see reminders for past due, pending proposals, etc.... Automatic Reminders!

Would love to see an option for Automatic Reminders, such as, Payment, past due, Estimates, appointments. Please help!

There should be a special/individualized message for the SEND REMINDERS options for Member Invoices should. This would could be an additional option under Form Delivery -> Email Messages -> Message for

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base