I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

1,002 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

123 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desktop had the option to round up all your OVERDUE invoices and send an appropriate email saying they had become overdue. It also had the feature to send reminders to jobs becoming overdue. I can not find this feature in the Online version. The ability to send reminders and overdue invoices should be available easier than sending the invoice again with a friendly note that we appreciate your business very much! It should be like desktop when you did that the email matched and referenced they had become overdue.

Is there a way to automatically have an email sent to me when one of my customers' account is past due? ie. John S. owes me $100 on Nov 5th. He doesn't pay. On Nov 6th I receive an email alert that he hasnt' paid.

• I need it commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Xero uses an app called Chaser to do this. Hopefully QB can get something working too.

• contact commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have an option to set the system to automatically resend unpaid invoices after so many days delinquent and continue to resend automatically on a monthly basis until paid.

Please add a facility to send automatic reminders to Clients that have not paid their bills, eg. reminder 1 after 20 days, reminder 2 after 30 days , final reminder after 45 days. Each reminder should attach the invoice, and there should be a standard text for each reminder that can be edited by the user.

Please:
        1. enable reminders on the home screen.
        2. send automated email to me if a client invoice become past due.
        3. offer automated email reminders to clients if their invoice becomes past due.

Thank you!

There should be a feature that you can set your invoice templates to send out auto-reminders to customers that are past due. It would be great to be able to set the reminder to go out every week, or how often you choose. The auto-reminder would send out until the invoice is paid. WE WOULD LOVE YOU if you could make this happen and would cut out manual time for our accounts receivables department. Thank you for your attention. Sincerely, Amber Vazsonyi, President ExpressWorks OHS

• holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

reminder notice function send an overdue reminder notice with REMINDER located on it

I'd like to send a reminder about a particular open invoice, not all open invoices.

I would like to be able to set an automatic invoice reminders to be sent to the customers after the due date (overdue).

an auto reminder that lets the customer know that their bill is late and needs to be paid. I think fresh book has the feature.

and

overdue balance added automatically to current invoice.

In Recurring Transaction field we should have choice of automatic reminder AFTER invoice has been sent for UNPAID invoices...not only BEFORE choice that currently exists...that way recurring payments that are not paid allow us to set reminders (by days) that AUTOMATICALLY get generated so many days AFTER Invoice date without us having to log in to our account and resend manually

recurring email reminders for clients with recurring service. Also, make it an editable email layout for my own wording.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES this would be great - an auto reminder before it's due and IF past due, too!

• accounts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability to have automatic reminders emailed to customers that are overdue, so they keep getting chased up and pay their bills!!

• accounts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the ability to have automatic reminders emailed to customers that are overdue, so they keep getting chased up and pay their bills!!

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base