I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

890 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JASON WIMMER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be good to have choice between sending a text or email reminder before and after due date on a preset schedule.

• Bob Burrows commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QBO should definitely have this feature and it would be nice to have a first and second reminder letter that one could draft that gets filled in by overdue invoice data like an MS Word mail merge and that these reminders with current statement in QBO get automatically sent. Just before being sent it would be nice before a batch of reminders is being sent if they could be reviewed and some reminders not sent due to customer circumstances. It would also be nice for QBO to do tracking, that is a report of customer's who have been sent reminders, which reminders it is , i.e 30, 60, 90 days overdue

• Christina Dias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Feature to automatically send out payment reminders for invoices that remain outstanding past the period terms (7 days/28 days, etc) with the ability to exclude certain clients from this.

• wing commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To build a feature that can automatically send an overdue payment reminder to a customer.

• Alex Bustos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to make reminders automatically. I suggest you have a question inside Settings that says: Do you want to send reminders of overdue invoices? And that each customer has a mark that allows you to decide whether to send it or not.

• Jason Olds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great if there was an option to automatically resend overdue invoices. At times, we may have several overdue invoices at once. If there was an option that Identifies when an invoice is overdue and would automatically send a remind to the customer they have an unpaid invoice, this would help save a lot of time.

• CareerHub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't understand how this basic and FUNDAMENTAL feature is not yet implemented? Any basic accounting system proposes such feature which saves valuable time to business owners, we just don't want to log into QB regularly in order to manually send reminders, common it's 2017 and we are looking for basic task automation!

• Franklin Jarrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a customer is late with a payment, I would like to be able to automatically send a past-due notice with their invoice again.

• Diego Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have an automated reminder for invoices that haven't been paid a few days after they are due.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic invoice reminders by email and generate letters - upcoming due date and overdue

Hello, I would really like a bulk reminder option, where I can go in to all unpaid invoices and click send reminder on all of them at once. It would be very helpful. Thank you!

• Tom Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto late payment reminders 30, 60 and 90 days... this is a great feature that helped me a lot on Freshbooks and I didn't have to worry about tracking late invoices.

• carmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a customer is late with a payment, i want to automatically send a past-due notice with their invoice again.

• Brew - James Breward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like QuickBooks online to email me or text me every day/week there is a invoice that is overdue. I do not log into quick books online every day so I wish there to be a more active notification system.

• HP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make credit controlling so much more efficient!

It would be absolutely essential and beneficial to have automatic email reminder available for invoices.
        This feature would allow us to setup a schedule to send out automatic emails to our customer to remind them that they have outstanding invoices with us.
        With so many invoices on hand it is almost a full time job to keep sending emails to our customers reminding them that they have outstanding invoices.

• rnd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REALLY need this feature. If QB is dedicated to making businesses more efficient, this is a no brainer.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base