I suggest you ...

Automatic Invoice Due Reminder

Automatic Invoice Due Reminders would help receive payments on time. Once an invoice is sent, QuickBooks would automatically send a reminder (your invoice is due soon) to the client a couple of days before it is due.

817 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    salessales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

101 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jason OldsJason Olds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be great if there was an option to automatically resend overdue invoices. At times, we may have several overdue invoices at once. If there was an option that Identifies when an invoice is overdue and would automatically send a remind to the customer they have an unpaid invoice, this would help save a lot of time.

• CareerHubCareerHub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't understand how this basic and FUNDAMENTAL feature is not yet implemented? Any basic accounting system proposes such feature which saves valuable time to business owners, we just don't want to log into QB regularly in order to manually send reminders, common it's 2017 and we are looking for basic task automation!

• Franklin JarrettFranklin Jarrett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a customer is late with a payment, I would like to be able to automatically send a past-due notice with their invoice again.

• Diego JoseDiego Jose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have an automated reminder for invoices that haven't been paid a few days after they are due.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Automatic invoice reminders by email and generate letters - upcoming due date and overdue

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I would really like a bulk reminder option, where I can go in to all unpaid invoices and click send reminder on all of them at once. It would be very helpful. Thank you!

• Tom AlexanderTom Alexander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto late payment reminders 30, 60 and 90 days... this is a great feature that helped me a lot on Freshbooks and I didn't have to worry about tracking late invoices.

• carmencarmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a customer is late with a payment, i want to automatically send a past-due notice with their invoice again.

• SophieSophie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reminder notices for past due invoices: we need it ...please :-)

• Brew - James BrewardBrew - James Breward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like QuickBooks online to email me or text me every day/week there is a invoice that is overdue. I do not log into quick books online every day so I wish there to be a more active notification system.

• HPHP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make credit controlling so much more efficient!

It would be absolutely essential and beneficial to have automatic email reminder available for invoices.
        This feature would allow us to setup a schedule to send out automatic emails to our customer to remind them that they have outstanding invoices with us.
        With so many invoices on hand it is almost a full time job to keep sending emails to our customers reminding them that they have outstanding invoices.

• rndrnd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

REALLY need this feature. If QB is dedicated to making businesses more efficient, this is a no brainer.

• Naman PatelNaman Patel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I search "email invoice reminder" 10,000+ ideas were returned in search results. This seems to be big problem for business owners using QBs online, with reason considering our cashflow and overall ability to operate our business and pay our employees is affected by this. I strongly urge Intuit to address this issue, investigate and discuss with your users and you will understand why this is a priority.

I'm sure while investigating (speaking with users and reading through current ideas) you will find many different versions, but my idea is to,

1. Have a preference to automatically email open invoice reminders # of days prior to due date.
        2. Have a preference to automatically email overdue invoice reminders # of days after due date and/or intrevals after due date (every 1 week/month). We need to be able to customize so we can message to our customers properly.
        3. Group open/overdue invoice into one email message to avoid clutter and frustration with customer inbox.
        4. Generate a demand/notice/collection letter. This was in QB deskstop so it is more frustrating because we lost a feature that was very useful. This is important because some customers still don't prefer email.

In Quickbooks Desktop there is a great function "Collections Centre". Here you can see a list of all overdue invoices, then select which ones you'd like to send reminders about. Quickbooks then automatically generates then reminder emails attaching a copy of the overdue invoices.

• Alan ChuAlan Chu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if you guys add a feature to send automated reminders for invoices with upcoming due dates.

• PhilipPhilip commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Auto Reminders for overdue invoices. It's such a standard feature and it is a pity Quickbooks doesn't have it since Xero & MYOB do.

• RobRob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They are more interested in taking our monthly payments and giving us lackluster updates and a chance for a free tee shirt........Nothing that is worthwhile has been attempted, nor do they even look at these suggestions or complaints.

Any kind of update feedback they moderate heavily. Those that don't like the things that are done are selectively not posted.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base