I suggest you ...

Stripe Integration

Please include integration with Stripe (stripe.com)

965 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 3 years. They've heard us. I bet they don't want to do it. They don't understand by allowing for integration of other billing system, they can secure their # 1 position in accounting. Give and Take.

• Chad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need Stripe integration so I can keep track of processing fees and match to my bank feed after Stripe transfers the funds.

• Harry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been waiting ages for this feature - Xero offers complete integration and after 4 years i'm seriously considering switching over.

We also use Stripe for everything.

Zapier offer an integration but does not support multiple currencies so that doesn't help us. If you have only one currency, this will work www.zapier.com

• Nick Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe is one of the world’s leading online payment service providers helping out individuals and businesses to accept payments. Now Stripe merchants can integrate with Zoho Books to track their sales and consolidated payments they receive on a daily basis.

• Nick Cook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here to, just starting to use Quickbooks, and I can't add Stripe !! It should be there, and able to import transactions and fees. Putting me off quickbooks online completley.

• Manuel Ruiz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is this still not a thing? I'm not about to pay an additional $25 a month to add a shitty add-on to integrate Stripe. I'm likely to stop using QB Online if this does not get added.

• Laurence Cope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems being the UK I cant accept credit card details through Quickbooks, it told me the UK is not enabled or something. So with no Stripe option there is no way to take credit card payments with Quickbooks??? Surely this cant be right. I am not using Paypal to take credit card payments, its not a credit card payment provider, its commission is way too high, and will try to get our cutomers to sign up to Paypal when they are on their site. So Quickbooks needs an alternative and proper credit card provider, and Stripe is the go to credit card taker these days.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a proper integration between Stripe & QuickBooks. Well, there doesn't need to be, but QuickBooks will suffer because they don't change with the times. In the process of moving all payment processing to Stripe because of the rate hike Intuit Merchant Center just introduced.

I have dealt with stripe before extremely not helpful and you have to jump through hoops to cancel with them.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is CRAZY! How can Stripe still not be integrated? Only explanation would be a secret deal with PayPal...

• Michael Naylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two reasons for needing this badly (Specifically in Canada):
        1) To record stripe payments and fees in QuickBooks from our ecommerce website

2) To enable credit card payments on QuickBooks invoices in non-native currencies that Intuit Payments doesn't support. (In our case I need to be able to accept USD payments on USD invoices despite being a Canadian business).

Been thinking of moving to Xero due to the lack of Stripe support / integration. End of financial year looks like moving day.

← Previous 1 3 4

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base