I suggest you ...

Stripe Integration

Please include integration with Stripe (stripe.com)

886 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laurence CopeLaurence Cope commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems being the UK I cant accept credit card details through Quickbooks, it told me the UK is not enabled or something. So with no Stripe option there is no way to take credit card payments with Quickbooks??? Surely this cant be right. I am not using Paypal to take credit card payments, its not a credit card payment provider, its commission is way too high, and will try to get our cutomers to sign up to Paypal when they are on their site. So Quickbooks needs an alternative and proper credit card provider, and Stripe is the go to credit card taker these days.

• JustinJustin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a proper integration between Stripe & QuickBooks. Well, there doesn't need to be, but QuickBooks will suffer because they don't change with the times. In the process of moving all payment processing to Stripe because of the rate hike Intuit Merchant Center just introduced.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have dealt with stripe before extremely not helpful and you have to jump through hoops to cancel with them.

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is CRAZY! How can Stripe still not be integrated? Only explanation would be a secret deal with PayPal...

• Michael NaylorMichael Naylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two reasons for needing this badly (Specifically in Canada):
        1) To record stripe payments and fees in QuickBooks from our ecommerce website

2) To enable credit card payments on QuickBooks invoices in non-native currencies that Intuit Payments doesn't support. (In our case I need to be able to accept USD payments on USD invoices despite being a Canadian business).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Been thinking of moving to Xero due to the lack of Stripe support / integration. End of financial year looks like moving day.

• PaulPaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just moved to quickbooks but I will be quickly dropping it as Stripe payments integration is essential.

• eli tabakeli tabak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I simply dumped QB for Xero. Perfect stripe integration and automatic payment reminders to boot. I was occasionally missing bank transactions with QB and none with Xero. Not that I'm a Xero fan - awkward navigation among other annoyances, bordering useless mobile app, but the extra features and the pleasure of not doing business with Intuit is worth it

• John ColemanJohn Coleman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe for payments would be great, but an easy way to pull in external stripe payments (e.g. create sales receipts & deposits with fees) would be super awesome.

• Cal GouldCal Gould commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Stripe integration is a no-brainer and will keep us using QBO.

While I really enjoyed using Freshbooks and it's ease of use with Stripe and PayPal, we had to go back to QBO for accounting purposes by our CPA, but it is a royal pain that we can't use Stripe especiialy since we have many years of business relationship with them. I would drop QBO faster than I would drop Stripe if it came down to a choice.

• DeanDean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stripe is so much better than Paypal.
        Please support Stripe.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base