or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I create an invoice or a PO, my product price is different! Very frustrating!
        I have 2 possible solution1
        1.) Have a switch to turn on/off the automatic exchange rate default to Wall Street Journal daily rate. That way I can set my own exchange rates and then set my product purchase and sale prices with an AUD price that exchanges to the exact purchase and sale price - and doesn't change every day!

2.) Make a way to log in purchase prices in the local currency (in my case USD, TWD and THB). And make a way to make the sale price in multiple currencies (in my case USD and AUD)

• AmyAmy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I encounter the same issue.

We can't appropriate record a bill and make payment in a different currency without this feature. My request is to make payment by USD bank accounts for bills in CAD.

Currently, we have to set up the supplier as USD and manually change the bill in USD currency. It doesn't make sense.

If we try to record the bill in Canadian and make payment in USD through journal entry, the A/P will not be marked as paid. Thus, there are no real solution for such common transactions for now.

• ronauditronaudit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many companies operate branch offices in foreign countries QBO needs foreign currency capabilities

Multiple Currency functionality needs to be in your US version of Quickbooks Online.

Multi currency Support, or are american companies not allowed to do international buisness ????

• andrewwhitneyandrewwhitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE PLEASE a multi-currency feature, we live in a global environment where we do business around the world, please include this feature. I see people have asked for this for years and years and on the PC version has offered it.

Please allow for multi-currency transactions (for example, foreign purchases made in foreign currency (purchasing in EUROs, for example)).

Multiple currencies! This is absolutely CRITICAL! You need strong support for multi-currency, and it's GOT to be supported across all devices! (YES, iPhone and iPad apps too!)

remmittance should show credits applied
        need to have vendor statements
        need multi currency to be more robust

• nhaasenhaase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Foreign Currency Transactions
        e.g. being able to book some transactions in EUR and convert to USD

Feedback and Knowledge Base