I suggest you ...

Allow a mass delete of products and services

In lieu of wiping the data completely, be able to wipe individual places of the website (ie. the Product/Service List). If something was entered incorrectly or in the wrong format from an import, we should be able to go in and delete different places to make work less tedious.

116 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dawn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

items showing up as unbilled time have actually been billed. Need ability to delete in bulk this incorrect information that came in as part of desktop to online conversion.

• Irina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a feature where you can delete transactions in bulk. Deleting, individually, large amount of transactions is time consuming.

• Todd Cleveland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to be added asap. Also need to be able to add a few custom columns in the products and services area.

Yes, I have had the same problem with inventory. QB tec was no help. Time backups would also help as I would have been able to go back and correct the problem but OB online has no way to make backups that are reliable. Their download and convert to OB desktop is riddled with mistakes as your file size gets bigger. My last download/conversion was off over $30,000 off in the checkbook and over 6 figures off on the balance sheet. Absolutely worthless.

• Tony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'll join the choir and say that it is insane not to have a bulk edit option here. I'm just setting up the inventory and now see that the way I imported everything is NOT how I want it. This is terrible.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you are within your first 30 days, and have not entered much into Quickbooks yet, you can purge company. (remove all data including products/services)

I can't believe I'm sitting here without this option. We regularly need to refresh our list.

• rajesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mass delete of products and services is missing. Very time consuming to select and delete individually.

Please just put a check box beside the Product/Services list and enable a batch action to delete multiple rows.

• Victoria Worsham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is very time consuming to delete items individually and a multiple delete feature would be a great addition to QBO.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not an ideal solution but if you use sub-groups, you can delete an entire 'sub-group' product listing by deleating the item you used as its header.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Import/Export

Feedback and Knowledge Base