I suggest you ...

Invoice: Add line breaks between Activity Table Rows

I'd like to be able to have my invoice look more organized. Please consider allowing us to add spaces between the separate Products/Services. An option to add a dividing line would be nice too. This makes it much easier for the client to understand the information and shows organizational practices.
I photoshopped and attached an example of what I'd like to be able to do.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mike Hernandez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RaeAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... we bill time as well. By employee and or vendor. Invoices have to allow grouping of employee/vendor time and subtotals of each employee/vendor as well! This shows our clients who did what and for how much.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very annoying when anything long is it the description field, I almost want to drop QBO because of it...

• Thad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Even a slight space would be OK. better to have the option to use space, or line.

• Melinda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, lines between items and descriptions would help my staff read and packaged more easily the invoices.

• Benny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome idea...slightly gray shading on every other activity row would be nice too.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Form Delivery

Feedback and Knowledge Base