I suggest you ...

price level list

We are a shop that has wholesale/retail price levels. The default price when editing an item is retail. To edit the wholesale price, currently I have to go to Lists -> Price Level List. I then open our custom wholesale price level, where I have to MANUALLY SCROLL through EVERY SINGLE ITEM, active or inactive, to find the item whose wholesale price I want to edit. We have thousands of inventory items. Calculating wholesale prices on a flat % rate over cost or under retail is not an option for us.

It would be much more elegant if I had the ability to edit different price levels for an item in the "Edit Item" window that comes up when double clicking on an item in the item list. You could have a separate field under the "Sale Price" field along with a pop-up menu to select the different price levels. Or another button on the top right of the "Edit Item" window for setting prices on different price levels in a different window. This would allow me to do change is 1/10 of the time.

979 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathanael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

181 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add multiple pricing levels
        in the real world we have customers such as serivce, distribuitors volume discount etc and need the price levels

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Inventory

Feedback and Knowledge Base