I suggest you ...

price level list

We are a shop that has wholesale/retail price levels. The default price when editing an item is retail. To edit the wholesale price, currently I have to go to Lists -> Price Level List. I then open our custom wholesale price level, where I have to MANUALLY SCROLL through EVERY SINGLE ITEM, active or inactive, to find the item whose wholesale price I want to edit. We have thousands of inventory items. Calculating wholesale prices on a flat % rate over cost or under retail is not an option for us.

It would be much more elegant if I had the ability to edit different price levels for an item in the "Edit Item" window that comes up when double clicking on an item in the item list. You could have a separate field under the "Sale Price" field along with a pop-up menu to select the different price levels. Or another button on the top right of the "Edit Item" window for setting prices on different price levels in a different window. This would allow me to do change is 1/10 of the time.

979 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nathanael shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

181 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Intuit can you give an ETA as i will stay if its soon and i mean 1-2 months, you have it on your desktop version bring it over to your online version.

If not i will be considering a move

• Jim Mantle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I won't move to QBO unless Price Levels are implemented. And within 2 months I will be upgrading QB Premier 2014 to ... something. If this is not in place, QBO becomes a non-option for 3-4-5 years. Your call.

Hello Intuit, before I commence my switch, is this feature going to be released soon?

• Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WE NEED THIS FEATURE NOW. IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU SAID YOU WERE ADDING IT!!!! I NEED TO MOVE ON TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNTING PROGRAM IF IT'S NOT AVAILABLE SOON. Help!!!

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Intuit, seriously....don't you think that we deserved an answer?

now i am shopping for a different software.
        this is crazy this company cannot produce this update/add this much needed feature

• Daleen Byrd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a much needed feature! It is very time consuming to have to change prices for different types of customers. Please update the status of the release of this feature.

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I knew that before they talked me into upgrading. I had the ability in Pro 2015

Please provide an update to your loyal customers who pay consistently every month to use your service. It is a disservice to keep customers in the dark on this one. This is obviously a very popular request. Even a timeframe would be appreciated.

• Curt Cherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

see all the other vendors putting out useful new features on a regular basis. QBO what are you doing?! You competition is getting better than you! Needed this functionality for a year+ now!

• Wade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need custom pricing.....Waiting....Do I need to go to a different program?

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, when will custom pricing for customers be implemented in quickbooks online. Seems like a key feature that was forgotten about in the online version. Very time consuming to have to enter manually when I had the feature already with quickbooks 2015

• Tanya Walsh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am just starting to use the multi currency feature and I am trying to bill a USD customer. We have a set level price we want to charge in USD. In QBD, you can set price levels for customers so you don' thave to rely on the currency rate of that day.

That sucks quite frankly. I switched from QBD to QBO and have had a number of issues that are making me want to switch back to desktop

• Laura Osorio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have three clients waiting for this feature to move to QBO. Can you provide an update as to when this feature will be released? Thank you.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Registers

Feedback and Knowledge Base