I suggest you ...

Automatic Late Fee's and/or Finance Charges

EVERYONE wants / needs this. Why is this not done yet... Also make it so we don't need to interact with it. Its so much easier just being able to tell a customer "Well, the computer did it." It would also help remove favoritism. I have a tendency to overlook some accounts for the people that I like.

1,801 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

247 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DK please email me directly jonj/mail@gmai.com I'd like to discuss what is working for us in regards to auto late and service fees using QBOE

• DK the Genius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our clients sign an agreement at the beginning of the service in which there is a clear criteria when a late fees and interest on overdue amount is applied. We want to enter this criteria / percentages and late fees in QBO so that as soon as any overdue payment passes that criteria, the fees is applied.

• Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Question: Do you mean a contract complete with Truth in Lending Statement and UCC-1? It's illegal to charge interest with out a TLS and customer signing the contract.
        Would this be something of interest if it was an add on app?

• DK the Genius commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Finance charges and interest calculation on overdue invoices in QBO. The interest rate and finance charges should be customizable on per client basis as well as company level.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our contracts state that Clients will have a monthly interest charge applied to their invoices each month they are over due. It would be great to be able to set this up and have it automatically calculated when an invoice is generated or automatically each month the invoice is not paid.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need automatic finance charge feature like on the desktop version to keep track of overdue accounts

1 2 9 10 11 13 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base