I suggest you ...

ACH Transfers for Vendors / 1099s

The ability to pay vendors / 1099s using electronic payments like ACH. It's a feature supported in quickbooks and sorely lacking in the online version. I personally am sending out over 30 checks a month!

119 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eric HochbergerEric Hochberger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barb DBarb D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ACH payments to "vendors." Please please pretty please!

I am aware of billpay.com. However, it's $39/mo. In this case there are 4 students that we'd like to pay on average $100/mo. That would be $10 fees per payment. Billpay.com only makes sense for enterprise, not small businesses, which are most of your QBO market.

I see that ACH transactions are possible to RECEIVE payments integrated into QBO. But sending payments is ignored. This is a feature that is in the desktop QB. This is a deal-breaker for many in considering going to QBO.

• AFAF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really need this functionality. Checks are prehistoric and a significant risk.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen! I have subcontractors that need to be paid without me having to write a check... call it being spoiled but you made me this way, making everything else so easy!

Come on quick books make this happen :) please....

• Roxanne WymerRoxanne Wymer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is becoming an issue for my clients who are mobile and going paperless! I thought that such mobility was the focus of QBO. We need this sooner rather than later.

Feedback and Knowledge Base