I suggest you ...

When receiving a credit card payment, provide option to send/email the credit card receipt or at least be able to create a pdf of receipt

When receiving a credit card payment, provide option to send/email the credit card receipt or at least be able to create a pdf of receipt to email to the customer

169 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tammy Leisey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Cannot believe that this feature of printing out a CC Receipt has not been added. Because of this I am unable to use the QB's Online CC Processing.

• Francisco Ybarra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so frustrating! How can you have a merchant processing ability through QB Online and not be able to have your client sign for their transaction. We deal in thousands of dollar transactions and now place to sign for these items is just a pain using a computer! How hard could this be?

• nathalie marg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you have a mac you can do a screen shot and attach to email. but that is just a way around it and yes it would be easier to just have a send button the same way the invoices and estimates have a send button....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone that I take a credit card payment from wants me to email them a copy, right now I have to print the receipt, scan it, attach in an email and send. Such a waste of time.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Form Delivery

Feedback and Knowledge Base