I suggest you ...

Allow us to scroll through the entire check register, not page by page

Everything about QB Online should simplify our work experience, not add more steps or time delays in doing data entry. Please take away the restricted limitations in things such as scrolling through the check register. Having to click on the page button is one more thing that makes me extremely frustrated while using this version.

1,662 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lori Pape shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James "Jimi" Love commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

**Please consider, if anything, "expansion" ability (i.e. 50, 100, 200) vs whole register, IF considered**

I agree that dynamics can always be added, however, QB Online's way is designed what looks like to be for your speed and convenience. At the top of the page you can enter a "date", which then turns into the day your register "page" starts. If you wish to see the entire register, you really should run a report, which my favorite are the "transaction list by" ones to do this. It is what your looking for, and can even specify a range.
        Why is that better?

To make it load quicker, of course!

Imagine ANY shopping cart online, and you ordered every day. If you had EVERY order show up as you went, in a month, it'd take a LOT longer to load. Now put that on your phone.
        Exactly! Sounds like more inconvenience than what we want!

When tech allows those things easily and pain free, i guarantee they would do it.

• Steve Mitchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Switched from the desktop version to the online version. This is the first issue that came up with a couple of our users. Would also like to use the enter button to finish the transaction like the desktop version. So far we are very excited about all of the changes on the online version from a few years ago when we tried it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got quickbooks online plus and am shocked that I can't search the whole register. This is ridiculous. I want to scroll through payees in seconds.
        I have been using a simple edition of quicken that is much easier to work with. I may cancel my subscription

Totally agree need scrolling and return to same point on page. If I didn't have a MAC I wold return to the desktop version.

Think payroll, too. There is almost nothing more annoying than having to wait for the next page to load to continue entering hours.....unless it's getting to the end and then having to go back to page one just to scroll through to make a correction on page three.

• Lynne Moritz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. QBO is much more cumbersome than the regular "desktop" version.

Also, when you edit and save an entry QBO takes you back to the last register page. It would be helpful if it brought you back to the same page that you were editing.

1 3 Next →

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Global

Feedback and Knowledge Base