I suggest you ...

Allow us to scroll through the entire check register, not page by page

Everything about QB Online should simplify our work experience, not add more steps or time delays in doing data entry. Please take away the restricted limitations in things such as scrolling through the check register. Having to click on the page button is one more thing that makes me extremely frustrated while using this version.

1,665 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lori Pape shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mersades Petersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree! Not only that, but it would be brilliant if editing a transaction in any of the registers didn't shove you all the way to front! That's so irritating when mass editing! We should also be allowed to navigate/sort by column in each of the registers as well!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QB Online has some benefits if you are a mac user BUT not only do I need to click to next page in register, my 'next' button does''t work most of the time so I need to enter the next date at the top and click 'Go'…please email me at kb.risingstar@sbcglobal.net if ANYONE has a solution…This is literally making me crazy!

• rockmathias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What ! Lori Pape shared this idea · Jul 20, 2012
        How many years to fix this basic problem !?
        Well, we users will hang in there, despite multiple limitations.

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This lack of a basic feature of most user interfaces is just mind boggling! Having to click through 15+ pages of GL is one of the reasons we don't currently suggest clients move to QBO.

Planned? This is basic usability and should have been done long ago. To get an email this long after posting the comment is just an insult to power users. I'm getting ready to switch

• Lori Pape commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yay! Thanks to everyone that voted on my 2012 idea. My real wish is that QBOL would be much more like the desktop version in pretty much every way. Data entry was fun then!

• becky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Certainly hope that QBOL, after all the pleading from users, will make the necessary changes so scrolling through ck register will FINALLY BE A REALITY!!

Hope they fix the "find" feature as well. Mine worked for a while, stopped allowing me to "find" transactions in my register 2 months ago. That is how I balance my vendor statement to payables!!! Grrrrr.......

• mrdonaldrenner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed,
        Maybe even change is so we can control how many lines show up in the registry 20, 50, 100, 500, or all.

I see this was suggested in 2012 and the problem has not been changed. Sure wish more people would vote for it so that hopefully QB Online will update this.

• Stanley Quayle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice on my desktop that each page of the register is bigger than the screen, so I have to scroll just to look at that one page. Having access to the whole register at once would be handy, I agree.

Please fix this! You have the option to display 300 rows under "Banking" ... so please just add this to the registers, too!

• Tina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree... I want to save time...not try to figure out which page I need

At the very least, let us select the page rather than clicking next, next, next, etc.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Global

Feedback and Knowledge Base