I suggest you ...

Allow us to scroll through the entire check register, not page by page

Everything about QB Online should simplify our work experience, not add more steps or time delays in doing data entry. Please take away the restricted limitations in things such as scrolling through the check register. Having to click on the page button is one more thing that makes me extremely frustrated while using this version.

1,665 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lori Pape shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lisa Nixon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, everyone

my Idea (Make the user rights more flexible and customizable)
        Has 2,171 votes compared to 1,483 votes on this topic. Why is this reviewed and my idea not? NOT FAIR so many people need this the quickbooks team are lairs they told me they select the top ideas for the month and yet my idea has still NOT BEEN REVIEWED. I posted my idea back on Jul 11, 2012 (6 years ago) Not impressed.

• Laurie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So annoying that all the quickbooks upgrades do not make it easy to find how to scoll. I called today to find out how to get to the check register so I could fix my balance that the new program messed up by over $10,000 after the rep showed me what to do, never thought I would also have to have her also show me how to move or scroll through the register, that should be the easiest part to figure out, yet I have spend over an hour googling and trying to figure out, really!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also have the column headings scroll with you (Date, Memo, Description, Payment, deposit, Balance Etc)

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, Please Provide a link at the top to access the transactions as a report. Maybe a button at the top that says "View as Report" (The report you would find by going to Chart of Accounts>down arrow next to view register>run report) this report is very handy when searching for duplicate transactions or working on a reconcile.

• Karina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this. Or at least put the scroll on the top as well, but better off having one page with the side scroll bar.

• Lucas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please also apply this to the Bank Feed 'Banking' area as well as the 'Expenses' etc. The 300 row limit really makes it tough to scroll down and find something quickly.

• Eileen Reppenhagen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The latest round of check register amendments has only made this worse, not better. Every time you amend how a register looks, all the other registers do the same, but when you log out and back in, you have to start all over again.

• Joe McGrath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to the above. You should be able to browse any of the registers with a forward or back button. While this is important is it enables the user to quickly see if the billable, customer, class and other fields are filled out correctly. You could do all of this with the desktop version.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well it's nice to see that QB engineers take these comments to hear, 2 years, REALLY?! When I speak to another person for help, which is often these days I will mention all of these issues, which are the same as mine.. the latest being QBapp for mac pretty much stopped working because one or both parties had an update.. Technology is only good when it works, get the bugs ironed out before you send something out so I'm not paying monthly for something that only half works!!

• Suz M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Three years and counting for this important request. I doubt they look at these suggestions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think you should do that will all lists! It really is time consuming to that especially in the customer list where the "next page" button is only at the top! don't remember where it is in vendor list but here you are all the way at the bottom just to have to scroll all the way up again to see the next page! really makes NO sense whatsoever.

• Jo Landers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I agree. It is a huge waste of time having to keep clicking a "next" and "previous" button if you have a lot of daily transactions. If nothing else, add a preference to set the number of visible transactions, so those of us with more than 25 things happening a day can set it to something large.

← Previous 1 3

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Global

Feedback and Knowledge Base