I suggest you ...

Allow column resizing in register view

Allow for column resizing in when viewing a register.
Currently when viewing a bank account register the 'payee' column is very wide and the 'memo' column is very narrow. As a result I have a huge amount a blank space after the payee name and I cannot see most of the memo field.

218 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Architecture Office shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Big Bear Tools commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Started" means that column resizing will be fixed for ALL types of tables in QB Online, right? (Not just viewing a bank account register.)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's really annoying to have to scroll back and forth to see the whole page. You should be able to see the entire page all at once.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It took THREE YEARS to start this! That gives those of us of waiting for more accounting functionality little to no hope at all of getting what we need. While I'm all for column resizing IN ALL registers and reports, I, and so many others, are much more in need of truly useful things like JOB COSTING.

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS ESSENTIAL AS THE MEMO COLUMN IS VIRTUALLY USELESS AND HOLDS A LOT OF INFORMATION WE NEED TO SEE!

• J Price commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, and permanently adjust not just each time you use a field, then it reverts back.

• Matt Ausmus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The column widths are just nuts in invoices, etc. The description field is so small its unusable. Please allow columns to be adjusted everywhere & not just the front page.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: UI Infrastructure

Feedback and Knowledge Base