I suggest you ...

multiple currency handling ability

Quickbooks online should be able to handle multiple currency. Vendors are paid in different currency and customers billed in different currency. We import in USD and our customers are in Canada so we bill in CAD.

294 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Priyanka shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Muti currency PayPal support. How in 2017 can QBO in multi-currency mode, not support multiple currencies in PayPal?

• Timos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 on multicurrency - which should also be supported in Paypal sync!!!

• Caspar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be VERY HELPFUL if I could enter products (items) in my products and services list which are paid for in USD and have a fixed USD vendor cost (to me). Having the option to set the CDN sale price dynamically follow a calculation of markup and exchange, such that when quoting a customer on that item, the CDN sale price of the product automatically updates with the current exchange rate and markup value built in. Currently this is impossible. For example. I purchase the box for $100 USD, I wish to make 100% profit, this means I sell the box at $200 USD, however the exchange rate is 1.333 therefore I would sell the box for $260. If the option to enter a markup % OR fixed CDN sale price were available, this would be magic and we would be able to provide instant customer quotations without having to perform a lot of currency exchange calculations. There could also be the option to select which is fixed, profit or markup. For example if the exchange rate increases, the cost would increase to me and the customer, if I choose fixed profit, then I would make the same profit on the box regardless of the exchange rate, so I could select to make 100 CDN, or the other option would be to pass the savings on to the customer based on lower exchange rates. There could be an option for fixed profiit, )Always make 100 CDN on the sale) (Customer has greater benefits from lower rates), or fixed markup. (Greater profits from higher exchange rates)

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, we need multi-currency functionality in the Online version for US! Why isn't this included already??

• JulieAnn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TOTALLY agree! We operate cross border now more than in the past and it is becoming a large problem. Why would this be supported in other versions but not Online?

How can this essential feature be missing in only the US version given it is available in the global version!

not only is multicurrency needed for invoicing, but we have bank accounts in other parts of the world where we would like to incorporate them into our accounting; however, now is impossible due to system limitation.
        thanks

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need multi-currency functionality in the Online version for US!!!!!

PLEASE, I can't export out of Pro because I had to create 1 invoice 3 years ago for CAD.

PLEase add this functionality of multi currency to the online US version!!! Totaly essential

This multi currency functionality is VERY important for US corporations. PLease add ASAP!!

Pretty astonishing this feature isn't supported in 2014 online - clearly Intuit enjoys their monopoly power :-)

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ABSOLUTE MUST. Without multiple currency handling in US version, we will need to switch out of QBO.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Global

Feedback and Knowledge Base