I suggest you ...

I need the ability to attach documents to my transactions and customers...

Went I invoice my clients I have to attach supporting documents. QB should have a feature that lets you attach PDF and send them with the invoice. The way I do it now is after i do the invoice I send a separate email with the PDF support docuement. Help

263 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MsCMsC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rishirishi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have thumbnails set up for jpg and pdf files, in addition to links.

• scott moorescott moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This shows as completed in 2012, and yet I cannot for the life of me figure out how to attach documents to an email when I send an invoice. I'm I missing something?

• RCRC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can these attachments we add to the invoices be sent to the customer along with pdf copy of invoice when clicking save & send?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

IMPORTANT - to attach contracts to customer and vendor profiles also vendor invoices to be attached and customer payments/cancellations as well. Please make this happen so we can fully go online and organize everything in the cloud for our customer to have access to their paperwork just like their accounts.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also need to attach comments (possible cover page) when sending invoices/statements.

We need to be able to attach PDFs to bills too. This is the biggest time waster in our A/P process. Being able to attach PDFs to bills in QBO would make compliance much easier for us.

Also need the ability to attach a PDF of bill so can drill down from expense item to actual bill. Make A/P paperless.

• Carl@DVRACarl@DVRA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Because of the nature of our business, our customers need to receive statements INSTEAD OF invoices. In general this works fine; however, statements needs all the functionality of invoices including attachments, general messages, and customer-specific messages.

Feedback and Knowledge Base