I suggest you ...

Customer phone number on invoice

Incredibly there is no space for the customer phone number on the estimates or invoices...I have to add it manually in the address box..In the future I'll want the customer's phone number immediately when viewing a past estimate.

312 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ted shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

63 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Luke Ham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome work with Quickbooks, its really nice to use. Another feature that would come in quite handy on invoices/quotes etc. would be to list the customers phone number (mobile/home/business), possibly in the 'address/ship to' column or at least have the ability to add it as a custom field (it would need to be programmed to refer to the number though as adding it manually each time would be annoying). For quickbooks users who import there own invoice/quote template, a simple field could be added giving them the ability to add a phone number wherever they would like it.

Thanks,

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you go to custom form styles and edit your standard form style under the tab header you can check off phone number and then it will appear for you.

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

pls include the phone no. on the Estimate, Invoice & etc.....THERE're NEEDS TO BE A WAY TO ADD THE PHONE NUMBER TO OUR FORMS AND DOCUMENTS.

• C Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I entered feedback to qbo for nearly the same thing. Customer phone #'s should automatically show up on all sales forms. Estimates & Invoices! Like if I have a question regarding the sales item, I have to exit the form & get phone #, dial, then get back into the sales form to go over the line items. sure email address is viewable, but what good does that do for us! Bring the phone #'s to view & then include on the printable form. If I print the invoice to have my delivery person take with them on a delivery, if he has questions, what is he gonna' do stop, send an email & wait for answer, just because he got lost, needs further instructions or give the customer ETA???

Phone #'s viewable on screen & printable format very important!

• C Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This post may not have any previous votes but I know that I entered feedback to qbo for nearly the same thing. Customer phone #'s should automatically show up on all sales forms. Estimates & Invoices! Like if I have a question regarding the sales item, I have to exit the form & get phone #, dial, then get back into the sales form to go over the line items. sure email address is viewable, but what good does that do for us! Bring the phone #'s to view & then include on the printable form. If I print the invoice to have my delivery person take with them on a delivery, if he has questions, wht is he gonna' do stop, send an email & wait for answer, just because he got lost, needs further instructions or let the customer ETA???

Phone #'s viewable on screen & printable format very important!

Add customer phone numbers on all transactions so we can easily see them when entering the sale.

Make it possible on standard forms, invoices and delivery notes to put customer contact info email and phone number, very big problem not being there for us!

• hart76550 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

phone numbers of customers on invoice.

short step-by-step videos that are in a library I can access.

I would like to see a field under customers address on our sales forms/invoices. This saves alot of time if it's right there.

This idea is so old, but it's still not fixed??? I don't want to put numbers on the address line,,,
        Please fix

• Sherry Furman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the option to have customer and vendor phone numbers to appear on estimates and invoices

• Beth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For invoices there should be a feature for the customer on invoices, when a tech goes out and needs to advise the customer while in the field, it seems that a feature to add their phone number other than in the notes would be better since phone numbers are already in the system. When printing an invoice the customer's information including phone number should print out.

• jswright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need the customers phone number to automatically transfer onto the customer invoice.

← Previous 1 3 4

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Sales Transaction

Feedback and Knowledge Base