Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MikeMike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Intuit, a mobile app is for those who don’t sit at a desk all day. I’m a handyman and the ability input my hours as I go from job to job should be a given. Why you haven’t included it for years is extremely frustrating.

• JBCJBC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am absolutely beside myself that this was requested in 2012 and is still not implemented.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a bit disappointing that the mobile app doesn't allow entering delayed charges or tracking hours to a customer. For a mobile workforce (the primary users of the app on mobile), these are the key pieces of information needed in day-to-day operations.

• Jeff SmithJeff Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a mobile consultant, and it is very painful after a long day of work to sit down and re-input my day's hours into QBO on my computer instead of inputting it in the field as I do the work. I honestly can't understand why they didn't include this very basic and necessary function in the mobile client.I end up inputting my time into my calendar in the field and then having to copy that data into QBO when I get home, but I can take payments in the field, add inventory items, etc. If anything other than the price causes me to move to another product, it will be this oversight.

• Lori BradenLori Braden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The weekly time card does us no good for my service based clients if their employees can't access their time cards from the field.
        The whole point of why my clients would use the time tracking option in QBO is so the job information is at the tip of their employees hands. If they have to wait until they can bring up their laptops it defeats the whole point of an easier and more accurate tracking option.

• RobinRobin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a bookkeeper using the Intuit Online Payroll for Accountants. A couple of my clients have their own login to approve their employees' time sheets. Instead of having to find a computer or using their mobile's browser - make an app where the employer is able to look at their employees' clock in/outs to monitor they have arrived/left their jobs on time. Also, the app will allow them to approve payroll.

• Matt glennMatt glenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. Having time tracking in the mobile app at least just for normal users, and then possibly for employees that don't have full access, seems like an important feature available in most competing products.

Will TimeTracking employees soon be able to complete their timesheet on their smartphones? Is Quickbooks Online working on this feature to make it possible?
        Currently TimeTracking is unavailable on a smartphone, and we do not want to work with a third party app to have this ability.

• Kody BidwellKody Bidwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For timesheet only accounts, please add the ability to login via the iphone and android apps to enter timesheet information. It is indeed worthless to have the timesheet only accounts unless the information can be entered via the employee via an app. Thanks!

• Elizabeth SchallElizabeth Schall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm extremely disappointed this option isn't available on mobile devices. Intuit really dropped the ball on this one. I mistakenly assumed this option was available and told a client it was. Please get it together and make this happen ASAP!

Create a mobile time tracker for Android and iphone that an attorney can use to track time and input directly to QBO.

• hgileshgiles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Android app, please add the timesheet feature, so people traveling in the field can advise the office of billable time!! Would make life easier!

If you offer time tracking via a computer then it should be offered via a mobile app as well. All our employees have cell phones but not all of them have computers.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base