I suggest you ...

Batch Delete

There needs to be a batch delete option for unwanted invoices and time charges. We switched from desktop to online about a week ago and it won't let me inactivate clients without deleting time charges but one client has 700 time charges and its absolutely ridiculous that I should have to open each individual time charge and delete it manually. It's incredibly inefficient and time consuming.

Honestly, I have had so much trouble with this transition that I will be looking into switching back to desktop. This would take me MONTHS to complete. I have been working on this for the last 7 hours and I'm not even through the B's yet.

The fact that this is even an issue with a company as big as Quickbooks is beyond frustrating.

When I tried to process payroll last week, I realized that the online version does not automatically calculate time and a half, vacation pay and mileage for you like the desktop version, that adds A LOT of work to my plate. We were not told that when we signed up. Then I had trouble with the payroll backing out and not saving any of my work and I missed my deadline for direct deposit and wound up redoing payroll 6 (SIX!!!) times!!

I will never recommend anyone to switch to online. Though the customer service has been phenomenal, it's unfair that they have to take all these phone calls regarding issues they can't even fix..get it together Quickbooks. This product is not good.

74 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lesle Rice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just posted basically the same issue. It would seem that as long as Quickbooks has been around, this wouldn't be an issue. And it seems that this should be a fairly manageable update for software programmers. I guess I'll have to leave all of my customers and vendors active forever from eons ago. Oh well!!

• Chris Arrasmith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add an option to batch delete from chart of accounts.
        Deleting all the useless accounts QBO populates when I first create a company takes way too long.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Billing

Feedback and Knowledge Base