or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use customers and vendors daily and it is time consuming to go into so many tabs to reach these. Prior to this latest upgrade, the customer and vendors were on the dashboard where they should be.

• Joe Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. I've had to bookmark those pages just to get back the same functionality that was already there before. This is an extraordinarily frustrating change, and it seems completely counter-intuitive to good UI/UX design – which unfortunately is completely lost on Intuit most of the time. Tired of the same old rhetoric of "we listened to you!" (No one is asking for the types of goofy changes you routinely make!!!)

• Tim Keeler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ABSOLUTELY!!! Intuit, don't fix what isn't broken - put the customers and vendors back on the left where they were! Many of us use these day in and day out and really don't want the extra time and clicks. It's not just the extra clicks it takes time for the "sales" page to load, especially with the ads (you probably call them "helpful dialog boxes" but they're ads to us) and it's not 1 extra click it 2 - first you get to the "All Sales" then you have to click on "customers" .

• Doctor Note commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Who are the fools at Intuit making these decisions. Put the information back where it used to be!

• Brian B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS IS A NIGHTMARE I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EXTRA SCREEN LOAD 20 TIMES A DAY!!!! For the money I'm paying you I expect you to make things better or leave them alone, never make things WORSE!!

• Theresa de Aragon Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes for people using the system day in and day out, you know have an extra click to get where you want to go. why not make the left bark back to have everything. if you wanted to improve that make it so you can slide things up and down in the order you want them like I can with the banks on the right side

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is my answer...2018 is only months away. I have had enough of this "new online version". I will look at QB desktop and if they changed that QB will be gone. I have had QB since 1994 desktop and liked it till this year!

• Connie Archdekin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Return the screens. It would be exceptionally more productive if we could customize OUR screens the way we would like to work in them instead of "Surprise" QuickBooks made changes and now we have to learn to navigate all over again! The look and functionality of the desktop software is much better.

• cmep commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes!!! please bring back Vendors and Customer. FRUSTRATING AS HELL!!!!!

Why have you made it more difficult??!! I need to see and invoice clients, not navigate through various non-intuitive menus first.

Yes. I used to use the customer and vendor lists frequently from my left side navigation bar. It just disappeared and I am pissed. I don't know who thought that was a good idea but it is not. Please put it back.

• Marty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring the damn customers and vendors tabs back why would I want to look at all sales or expenses! New way SUCKS!!!! Extra steps for nothing.

• terrichic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A must in everyday activity! Please show "vendor" tab, to quickly initiate necessary tasks!

You removed the Customer and Vendor access from the sidebar. Why would anyone in programming think that two steps is better than one. Why on earth would programming make you access sales before you can access customers and access expense before you access vendor? Does anyone in programming actually use QuickBooks online? There are so many simple functions, if improved, that would save minutes that add into hours and frustration. I can't believe this program design can't be made more user friendly.

← Previous 1

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: UI Infrastructure

Feedback and Knowledge Base