I suggest you ...

Change the Bank Reconciliation layout back

The debits and credits need to be separated on half a screen each like they used to be. No one wants to scroll through ALL transactions in dates to find a debit or credit. With a larger company having many transactions on each date this method is so much more time consuming as we have to scroll through all debits and credits in one section or swap between the debit and credit pages which is a waste of time.

46 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Penny NicholsPenny Nichols commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whoever made the change to the reconcilation is NOT a bookkeeper..what the heck!! Change it back...who needs a huge screen with half the transactions. I already hated QBO but now it's added even more on my work load. Stupid!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally Agree, I paid and QB Pro from their List and paid $800.00 in showing us to reconcile and then with 2 months they change everything. it is way easier to have them side by side in 2 screens like before. and to top it off I miss the bottom corner with the Math equation set up correctly. Now im sooo lost and falling behind cause NOW i have to either pay someone to try to teach us, or spend man hours I dont have to waste to try and figure it out by myself. Im am soooo upset that because of these changes I am falling behind on my work and am not be able to find the error easily cause im lost and do not even know where to start.

Feedback and Knowledge Base