Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminQuickBooks Care (Admin, QuickBooks Online) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • VPController commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add:

- able to transfer from existing customer/sub-customer data to Projects. Batch action or preferred transactions
        - way to create multiple new projects from the same page. Currently, you create one project, then if you want to add another new project, you will need to click "All projects" link at the upper left corner to get back to the Projects page. And then add new Project. Too many clicks, pure waste of time.
        - of course, you don't have added any new reports. Also, project reports by items (products/services).

• sascha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, we totally need something like this to measure profit by project!

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been looking at the new projects feature. It is a step ahead but I still cant see how the cost of time is put against the project. I can see how time is added to the project but it only wants the sell value. eg we pay our staff at a lower rate than we bill them out at. Where does it find there cost, or doesn't it, in which case you still cant get profit by project. can you add this feature please?

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base