I suggest you ...

Customizable Homepage Dashboard Screen

It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard homepage where actual users get to pick what they need to see and which navigation buttons they use the most to the homepage screen. At this point, it's Intuit hard-wired homepage dashboard even on privacy mode. Many business owners saying when they're sitting next to their customers and creating transactions, they're not interested in sharing profit or loss, expenses, bank accounts, income, and sales chart.

What they like to see the most on the homepage screen:

1) To do list
2) One click favorite reports
3) One click invoicing
4) One click write check
5) Tasks reminder (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
6) Recent activities (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
7) Create your own design enhancement features.
8) Completely wipe out current graphs and bank accounts.
9) Block marketing tips
10) Sign out from the home page

Let's make QBO dashboard customizable and actually useful. Thanks!

1,563 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VPController shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

304 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally dislike this dashboard. Customers to sales, yuck. Expenses to vendors, yuck. Employees to WORKERS?????? Horrible, horrible, horrible. Please make QBO dashboard customizable and useful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should be customizable! I don't see why it isn't. And right now all I want to do is have my outstanding AP show up so I can monitor and go to them easily.

I can't believe with all quickbooks resources they can't have a customizable dashboard - ridiculous

Would love to have a view of outstanding AR in total and top 10 or so outstanding invoices on the dashboard

Just got switched to online QuickBooks, and I can't *believe* this isn't already in place. The dashboard as it exists is useless to me - I need my vendors window, my bank account, several credit cards, and the Home window from normal QuickBooks. What I don't need? P&L reports, Sales, Income & Expenses - oh, basically everything you've got parked there. Fix this, please!

Adding a Calendar is a VERY necessary function for quickbooks online and it needs to be on the dashboard please!!
        Also, could you please let us customize the dashboard???

Need to be able to customize our own dashboard and a CALENDAR is so very necessary. Any time line on a calendar options for quick books on-line?

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not as friendly as Desktop :-(
        I miss being able to search for customers by address. Also, now it doesn't list phone numbers on invoices for my service technicians.

Please allow the reports shown to reflect saved reports like cash basis P&L for prior month. No matter how many times I change and Save Customization for the report it reads from it does not change!

Easy access to Customers and Vendors would be great on the dashboard. I wish we could customize it.

Dashboard is too complicated. Need to customize. We have changed from desktop to online and he feels he can not get a true snapshot of where the company is at in a glance.

Would be great to be able to customize to have account balances all in one spot with the bank and credit card accoutns on dashboard like in the desktop. Including accounts payable and receivables.

A calendar to assist budget planning is a MUST!! Oh, and the desktop app never works, so maybe fix it or delete it.

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base