I suggest you ...

Customizable Homepage Dashboard Screen

It would be nice to have a customizable dashboard homepage where actual users get to pick what they need to see and which navigation buttons they use the most to the homepage screen. At this point, it's Intuit hard-wired homepage dashboard even on privacy mode. Many business owners saying when they're sitting next to their customers and creating transactions, they're not interested in sharing profit or loss, expenses, bank accounts, income, and sales chart.

What they like to see the most on the homepage screen:

1) To do list
2) One click favorite reports
3) One click invoicing
4) One click write check
5) Tasks reminder (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
6) Recent activities (this used to be on old homepage, gone now)
7) Create your own design enhancement features.
8) Completely wipe out current graphs and bank accounts.
9) Block marketing tips
10) Sign out from the home page

Let's make QBO dashboard customizable and actually useful. Thanks!

1,344 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VPController shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

270 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if my financial year is not a calendar year? Do I have a chance to use any information from my Home page? What does it mean Last Year for me? Why do you think it is beneficial for me to have information from last 365 days? Did you really think about it when you have started to work on Home page project? I believe you did not!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are times when you do not want items on the home page. if you have simple start you only have one user and basically everything shows on the home page and people can turn the privacy on and off at will; However, if we were able to simply remove items from the home screen we wouldn't need the privacy option.

I'd like the ability to customize the home page charts and add lists like the last quarters transactions.

Allow us to customize home page - i.e. show sales for the year by month vs last year by month...etc. show cash vs accrual

would like to customize the home page Profit and Loss Reports. Current Year To Date, rather than last 30 days? Or user selectable.

Thank you.

• Sandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every company needs something different. Allow us to customize the home page to our needs.

Please allow customization of our home window pages. I need to know due dates when looking at outstanding balances at a glance.

• shp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Home Page Customization - I would like the ability to customize the home page so my income and expenses show by month and not for the past 30 days

QuickBooks Online Feature Requests: UI Infrastructure

Feedback and Knowledge Base